• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Query Group Error

GLobaL

The Query I Created Is Not Appearing On Other Newly Opened Servers.

Version: 1.5.6

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Ubuntu Version of My Server: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Standard 18.04 1 LTS Amd64

Last edited:

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
The Query I Created Is Not Appearing On Other Newly Opened Servers.

Version: 1.5.6

Ubuntu Version of My Server: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Standard 18.04 1 LTS Amd64
i didnt understand your issue. describe better so we can help you

GLobaL

I'm creating a query group (15 servers) for everyone to use. But only one query group appears on one server.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
what you mean but appearing on server? you want the query group rank to be shown on the virtual server group list ?

GLobaL

No. Normally I Created 1 Query Authority. This Query Authority should appear on all Tea*Speak 3 servers that appear in Yatqa, right? But it doesn't show up here. It only appears on 1 server.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
it wont appear in server group list. you can only give that QUery rank to someone in a virtual server.then he would have that rank and everyone can see it. but not in server group list

Eyup

@GLobaL talks about his Query Group doesn't appear in Server Group List on new servers. I have faced the same issue 1 week ago. I've created a new Query Group, and opened new servers, but couldn't see the Query Group that I just created on new server.

I've created a new Query Group, and opened new servers, but couldn't see the Query Group that I just created on new server.
My problem is still up, any staff member can help me please? @yamano @BIOS @mkll11one

Last edited: