• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Share your hosting experiments

Eyup

Hello, this thread is created for people to share their hosting experiment to everyone. So this thread will help people to choose their server hosting.

Templates must be like this;
For TeaSpeak Hostings
Hosting Name:
XXX
Locations: XXX
Positive sides: XXX
Negative sides: XXX
My experiments: XXX

For VPS/VDS Hostings
Hosting Name:
XXX
Locations: XXX
VPS or VDS: XXX
Bandwith: XXX
RAM: XXX
CPU: XXX
CPU Cores: XXX
Disk: XXX
My experiments: XXX

Last edited:

Thorin

Hosting Name: datafex
Locations:
Only Turkey location.
Positive sides: They provide web panel access. Detailed information SS: Negative sides: I couldn't find any negative aspects.
My experiments: I was just buying a game server from them and it was fine. I saw that they have teaspeak servers and I switched to them. The ping values are very low. Any user from abroad can log in. They have a system called **blacklist fix**. My server does not eat blacklist, they can change my ip address in 10 seconds without interrupting their access.
Since they do not put 60 70 servers on their physical servers, I can get full performance.

For VPS/VDS Hostings
Hosting Name:
datafex
Locations: Turkey
VPS or VDS: VDS
Bandwith:
1GBPS
RAM: 4
CPU: XEON X5690
CPU Cores: 16 Normally I was using 6-8, but as a precaution, I increased it to 16.
Disk:40 GB M2 SSD

Eyup

Hosting Name: TS3.Center
Locations: Only Turkey location.
Positive sides: They're giving Web Panel access. So you can access your server wherever you want, They have their blacklist protection against TeamSpeak3 client. Even if your server gets blacklisted, they change their public IP adresses for free.
Negative sides: They're not giving YaTQA (Query) access to clients. You can't create servers with different ports. Logging to the server from different country except Turkey is closed.
My experiments: I used this server for 1 month with 30-40 clients. Their DDoS protection is good besides the other Turkish companies. I didn't experience any lags, packet loss with server. But my server had a low users. So it might get laggy with bigger communities.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hosting Name: Personal
VPS or VDS: Dedicate
Bandwith:
10GB
RAM: 160GB
CPU: 2x2667v2
CPU Cores: 16
Disk: 4TB SSD