• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Native Client Some Native and Web Client bugs

Neonn

English

Hello, I found a few bugs for the native and web client.

Native Client:
» If you sometimes start Screenshare, the Screenshare settings window is skipped
» If you want to stream a game in full screen, that is not possible because as soon as you are in the TeaClient, the game disappears from the selection.

Web Client:
» If you connect to the server via TeaWeb, you can only be heard by people who have TeaSpeak installed. (So Tea*Speak users do not hear the TeaWeb user)
» If you don't say anything in the TeaWeb for a long time, there are glitch sound effects
» If you want to screenshare a game in full screen, that is not possible because as soon as you are in the TeaWeb, the game disappears from the selection.

For me personally, the red bug is the most important because there are many games that can only be played well in full screen and I would like to share our view of the game with my friends.

I hope I could help with the bug reports.
- Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German

Hallo, ich habe ein paar Fehler für den Native und Web Client gefunden.

Native Client:
» Wenn man manchmal den Screenshare startet wird das Screenshare Einstellungsfenster übersprungen
» Wenn man ein Spiel im Vollbild Streamen möchte geht das nicht denn sobald man im TeaClient ist verschwindet das Spiel aus der Auswahl.

Web Client:
» Wenn man über TeaWeb sich auf den Server verbindet kann man nur von Leuten gehört werden die auch TeaSpeak installiert haben. (Also Tea*Speak User hören den TeaWeb User nicht)
» Wenn man eine längere Zeit nichts im TeaWeb sagt gibt es Glitch Sound Effekte
» Wenn man ein Spiel im Vollbild screensharen möchte geht das nicht denn sobald man in TeaWeb ist verschwindet das Spiel aus der Auswahl.

Für mich persönlich ist der Rote Punkt am wichtigsten denn es gibt viele Spiele die man nur gut im Vollbildschirm spielen kann und ich mit mein Freunden gerne unsere Sicht des Spieles teilen würden.

Ich hoffe ich konnte mit den Bug reports helfen.
- MfG.