• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by akkari

1. akkari

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Couldn't disagree more - security by obscurity is never a good way to improve security. If someone with ill intent would have liked to attack TeaSpeak servers before, there wouldn't be hindered by not having the source code, especially if there are tools like software decompilers for any...
  2. akkari

Whats the current status? Is TeaSpeak dead? TeaSpeak project seems to be dead by now. The last update on the client and server software was in may last year, admins don't respond to requests for over half a year and the forum seems to be deserted of staff/team members. It was decided that...
  3. akkari

I thought about posting this with our company forum account, but I refused to, as this is my personal opinion, even though it mostly reflects the thoughts of our company. Please note that this is not meant to attack anyone and is intended as constructive feedback. I totally agree. Adding...
  4. akkari

Great seller!

Great seller!
  5. akkari

Completed EasyWI Error Log

Thanks that worked like a charm :) I'm very happy now, even my server viewer script is working again now, thank you! 😊
  6. akkari

What is the current status? When can we await a patch?
  7. akkari

I wondered why I couldn't use EasyWI! Hope the fix comes soon 🔜😊
  8. akkari

Web Control Panel

How can I configure the music but with port 10101? Isn't that the teaspeak query port? Where can I find a documentation on what query commands I can use to control the bot? Is there any >free< application or framework to adress that music bot?
  9. akkari

Web Control Panel

No, I mean the thingy under port 30303. Is that supposed to be the port for the music bot configuration? I can't find any documentation on this anywhere.
  10. akkari

Web Control Panel

Then what is the web area?: #Disable/enable the possibility to connect via the TeaSpeak web manager Is it for https://web.teaspeak.de/ ?