• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Amir.Toxic

1. Amir.Toxic

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

Could not connect to the server. Why not connect? I have entered all the details correctly.
  2. Amir.Toxic

Pending Nightly version problems

Permissions are in active rank. But the option in tsclient is off.
  3. Amir.Toxic

I installed n15 on another vps, it had the same problems as before.
  4. Amir.Toxic

- Ignore Permission Modify Power is enabled on all ranks when I update - Parts of Complaints list , ServerQuery Login, Channel Client Permissions &.. I do not have access. With Query 100 - I can not chat on the server Access is completely restricted ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----...
  5. Amir.Toxic

Well, I just updated which has the same problems as before. What do you think I should do now?
  6. Amir.Toxic

Hello .please give a faster version without these problems. Otherwise I have to go back to version 1.4.22-b3 because all versions of n1.5 have a problem.
  7. Amir.Toxic

Is there a problem during installation? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- [2020-12-05 19:30:05] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up exception handler [2020-12-05 19:30:05] [INFO ] GEN | Loading configuration [2020-12-05 19:30:06] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up logging [2020-12-05 19:30:06]...
  8. Amir.Toxic

Yes, check for yourself.
  9. Amir.Toxic

I tested version 1.5-15 now that it has the same problems as before.
  10. Amir.Toxic

Versions 1.5-13, versions 1.5-14 and versions 1.5-15 have a problem with permitting lists that we can not change the permissions of the ranks. And I did not see a problem with version 1.5-10. 1.5-10 Is there a problem? Parts of Complaints list , ServerQuery Login, Channel Client Permissions &...
  11. Amir.Toxic

parameter

1.4.21-beta-3
  12. Amir.Toxic

parameter

Hello. New parameter bank report: A cheek enters the server and the server becomes a parameter. And this is the problem of names and descriptions. When it enters the server, it puts its name above 30 characters and the server becomes a parameter. And even the description puts more than 200...