• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by eduardoroeder

1. eduardoroeder

Pending Error logging into YAQTA

What is the error? What did you do?
  2. eduardoroeder

make separate yatqa login for each server(complicated question)

As far as I know, "Serveradmin" is hardcoded to have permission for ALL servers. If you have seen someone have multiple query ports per machine, he probably is using docker to have multiple TS3 instances running at the same time each one with one virtual server and exposing the query and voice...
  3. eduardoroeder

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Well, I understand what you say and the arguments you said are strong. I didn't mean to refer that "it is strong because it is closed source" neither that "being closed source IMPROVES security". What I meant was that old versions are now subject to exploits because the possible flaws are open...
  4. eduardoroeder

Golang TSQuery connection

Hahahaha don't mind THEFLASHHD Sorry, can't help you in golang aswell. The best answer would be actually don't relying on public available frameworks but build your own on top of the existing.
  5. eduardoroeder

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Personally, I preffered that he didn't open source the WHOLE code, but relevant parts. Having TS3 protocol completely reversed and open sourced (client/server) is good in some ways but widens the attack surface of the current running servers, since now any hacker/cracker can look into the source...
  6. eduardoroeder

[CLOSED] GRPHacking Chat PHP & HTML Release

Really suspicious Github .zip download on external site...
  7. eduardoroeder

"logview" Command to be supported and brought back

How is the instancelogs database loaded in the server? Thinking on doing a cron job to purge all data older than X time, but idk if that would bug out the database access locks or something.
  8. eduardoroeder

Offline server use?

Well, the thing is that nobody actually read the OP question in details. @WolverinDEV announced in TeaSpeak homepage that TeaSpeak has "Offline / LAN functionality" (just like TS3). The thing is: it is possible to run a TS3 in a computer without internet access (only for LAN, aka Local Area...
  9. eduardoroeder

Server hardware ban

If you create a group and append it to the user, it will be bound to his identity. So it doesn't solve his issue... Changing client identity is easy and doesnt require any knowledge to bypass that ban then.
  10. eduardoroeder

Server Databases

Thanks for the tutorial @BIOS. But in the end, it is only a rewrite from the github script to explain how to copy the data itself. There is no orientation relating the configuration of TeaSpeak to actually connect to the MYSQL db. The other points about the database server would be really...
  11. eduardoroeder

Server Databases

Can't read @BIOS? Please, if you are a STAFF MEMBER you should address stuff as a STAFF MEMBER, not a copy paste. I already told in the main post that I already know how to migrate the database itself, but not configure Tea to use the target databases (sqlite uses a file, mysql uses either a...
  12. eduardoroeder

Server Databases

Hey, I had an incident earlier this week in which the default sqlite DB got corrupted and had to rollback to an earlier one... The backups some of them were corrupted aswell, since I basically copy the sqlite file with the WAL+SHM files, yet it didn't quite work in the first place. Already fixed...
  13. eduardoroeder

Pending Upgrade order - crash and couple of errors

Don't see any crash report or information to not update to 1.5.6 b2... As you can see, I've tryied updating one by one, changing between minor version . I don't see why I would need to go all through the betas since some of the betas might just break the whole database (I remember that somewhere...
  14. eduardoroeder

Pending Upgrade order - crash and couple of errors

Hey! I've been using 1.4.22 since it's release, and I've experienced a crash every 20ish days, nothing to call my attention. So I'm wanting to upgrade to the latest version (1.5.6 b2). Tryied to update directly from 1.4.22 and got a crash, then updated procedurally in the following order...
  15. eduardoroeder

Information TeaSpeak meets video!

Is YaTQA support discontinued aswell? What does the YaTQA-like announcement means?