• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Recent content by eduardoroeder

1. eduardoroeder

Pending Average Server Packet Loss

True, but yet it's good to have that information in case of any DDoS attacks or something else. I'm pretty sure you are able to give out that information without any major hassle, just spending some more time hehe, but no need to hurry
  2. eduardoroeder

Pending Channel Needed Talk power resets on server restart

Well, i've got 2 or 3 different DB's and they happened on all of those. Did you try to reproduce yet? If yes and still could not reproduce, i'll send one of mine.
  3. eduardoroeder

It could be a way to help trace out the cause of the voice lagging issue on the other post... Can't just get clientlist(times) -> calculate mean packet loss?
  4. eduardoroeder

On server information, the average server packet loss information is not correct.
  5. eduardoroeder

Pending Channel Needed Talk power resets on server restart

Just like the title says, whenever I restart the server, all set up "Channel Talk Power Needed" resets back to 0. Having multiple instances with multiple moderated/afk channels makes this a hassle to re-set up those permission.
  6. eduardoroeder

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

I decided to make a upgrade from VPS to a dedicated machine. Let's see if it makes a difference. If I can stabilize with a dedicated machine, then something inside TeaSpeak it bottlenecking the machine. I'm pretty sure that standard Tea*Speak servers have better optimizations than TeaSpeak...
  7. eduardoroeder

Well, seems like I've got my hands tied... What can I do to debug further? Is there a way to profile so you can see where the CPU time is going down?
  8. eduardoroeder

I was following up for couple of days but forgot to write it down... So I cant really tell you about the TS specific usage, since I've got other stuff running together (low cpu usage etc). But right now you can see how it is going:
  9. eduardoroeder

Here is the currently log file, the spike started occurring 13:54~... I've disabled the trace log because I was consuming 12 log files of 50mb each in like 20hours. And afterall, it could still be a point of bottleneck aswell.
  10. eduardoroeder

Well, since i'm using a 1.4.1 settings file, there is not reload notes in anything... That's why I'm asking. What else could I do to reduce this issued? It's not a networking issues anymore since TeaSpeak goes to 100% cpu usage while doing those lag spikes. Is there a way I can make a dump of...
  11. eduardoroeder

Not using the web client.. Should I lower the web one then? execute_limit was 10, io_limit was 10. I've followed what you said in the other thread And thought that it was a bottleneck having 10 threads to 20VS (10threads to 15VS should be alright, but when escalating can lead to problems)...
  12. eduardoroeder

I've found the link yesterday, so I've already changed some settings in order to prevent that stuff. It looks like it's better but still happening after tweaking. Can you take a look and point out what should I look after? https://paste.ee/p/fqHCy -> Here is my config.yml
  13. eduardoroeder

Well, after the whole month the issue appeared again, but just small enough to still be usable. I've got 20 virtual servers with 1800 users connected accross all them. I've got a 4-core + 8gb ram VPS. What should I tweak in the IO handler as you said you've got some ideas? The encryption is...
  14. eduardoroeder

Server When should one use i_server_group_*_power vs i_group_*_power?

This is driving me nuts. I have more than 20 virtual server instances and this makes Migrating from standard TS3 servers to TeaSpeak servers a hassle. Each one of theese 20 virtual instances are managed by one client of mine, and all of my clients are having trouble setting one permission...