• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by harrasan

1. H

TeaSpeak update

I need the info too...
  2. H

TeaSpeak update

Can you send me that info too? I don't want to use a plugin.
  3. H

TeaSpeak update

What's mp?
  4. H

TeaSpeak update

Can we please get a statement what we can do to connect to a TeaSpeak server with the 3.2.0 client? It works on your server so there has to be a way. Also, what are your plans for the future of this project? If the official TS client is no longer an option (and I don't want to tell all of my...
  5. H

Server erstellen via PHP script?

https://docs.planetteamspeak.com/ts3/php/framework/index.html#example7
  6. H

TeaSpeak update

So every user needs to download the new plugin? Can't you fix this server-side somehow?
  7. H

TeaSpeak update

So what can I do to connect to my TeaSpeak server using the 3.2.0 client? Currently, I can't join the server and the server logs this:
  8. H

Feature request Webbased Client

Any updates on this?
  9. H

Completed Can't start server on raspberry pi 3b

Only the developer of a software can compile it as you need the source code. So emulation is your only option at the moment. Here's a tutorial on how to get a Tea*Speak server running (requires a license of ExaGear Desktop)... it should work the same way for TeaSpeak...
  10. H

Completed Can't start server on raspberry pi 3b

The Pi has an ARM CPU. The TeaSpeak server needs to be compiled for this architecture or you need an emulator.
  11. H

Future of TeaSpeak

Sorry, but R4P3 is simply dead...
  12. H

Future of TeaSpeak

I'd like a combination of 1 and 4... I always liked the idea of having a protocol compatible, open-source alternative to the Tea*Speak server. Basically, their audio backend is far superior to others (that includes Discord) and the server farming capabilities of the server are great for hosting...
  13. H

ts3server db support?

Yeah, I was using PuTTY too.
  14. H

ts3server db support?

Use the ServerQuery commands serversnapshotcreate (on the Tea*Speak server) and serversnapshotdeploy (on the TeaSpeak server). I think YATQA also supports this. http://yat.qa
  15. H

ts3server db support?

You can use snapshots to convert your Tea*Speak voice servers to TeaSpeak. It worked quite nice for me.