• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Jack Glenn

1. Jack Glenn

Admin ServerQuery Permissions - Problem

L.Gmann (Developer of First-Coder Interface) asks this: "Did he change something to the Tea*Speak syntax? I don´t use the php ts3 framework. I am using the ts3admin class."
  2. Jack Glenn

Completed SOLVED: Permission can't be granted

Ah yes apologies I didn't noticed the change at the start.
  3. Jack Glenn

Change it to what? As it also states this: #Notice: If not like Tea*Speak then some applications may not recognize the Query
  4. Jack Glenn

True. I will forward this onto them and see what they have to say.
  5. Jack Glenn

First-Coder Team (The ones who made the Interface for the TeamSpeaks) have also requested that I forward the fix (If any) onto them as well so that this might help others who come across the same problem.
  6. Jack Glenn

I get the exact same thing, not sure if it's Query port related or whether Gametracker just doesn't register TeaSpeak servers as Tea*Speak servers.
  7. Jack Glenn

Completed TeaSpeak Update

I haven't done that yet it works for me so what difference does that make?
  8. Jack Glenn

So you changed the 0 in the experimental_31 to a 1 and replaced your protocal_key.txt with the one we have supplied you and saved them and when running the server back up from it being stopped still won't work?
  9. Jack Glenn

Do you mean to update it so people using Tea*Speak Client version 3.2.1 can connect without it saying: (server version is too old for command)? If so then follow these steps: Open config.yml Set this to be enabled: protocol: #Its just a test for the new Tea*Speak licensing system (you...
  10. Jack Glenn

Permanent removal of the bot

Or even just putting needed power on the permissions at 75 and leaving the power at 0
  11. Jack Glenn

Incompatible with gametracker

Same, I cannot connect my TeaSpeak to GameTracker. I also tried to connect it to TS Viewer (https://www.tsviewer.com/) and it gives me this error: invalid reply from the server The reason for this error message is very often a flood ban. The other reason is the wrong number used as TCP query...
  12. Jack Glenn

I have checked and made sure all permissions are set for Admin ServerQuery in YataQA but my interface can view the server but simply cannot view who is inside each channel. 2 Clients are connected to this TeaSpeak server and yet the viewer (First-Coder Interface) who yes I have asked why this...
  13. Jack Glenn

Also, when I apply the ServerQuery permissions to a ServerQuery group it gives those permissions to all tags for some reason...
  14. Jack Glenn

Every time I give Admin ServerQuery full permissions for all the ServerQuery settings after a bit the permissions just wipe and go back to being blank. How do I stop this and why is it happening?