• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by lbenicio

1. L

Great seller! Buying for the 3rd time already!

Great seller! Buying for the 3rd time already!
  2. L

nice resseller, just renewed my license. recommended!

nice resseller, just renewed my license. recommended!
  3. L

nice guy, the license works just fine! recommended!

nice guy, the license works just fine! recommended!
  4. L

Pending Client disconect: convert error

like the log files the teaspeak server generate automatically or cat the logs on teaspeak screen execution?
  5. L

Pending Client disconect: convert error

Hey folks, i'm on latest beta 1.4.16-beta for amd_optmized, and i noticed that one instance of my server are getting clients disconects. for me, it appears as: <13:49:51> "gordiin chapadex" disconected (Packet resend failed) for the person who disconnects: <13:40:21> Disconnected from server...
  6. L

Invalid License just after buy a new one.

motherf**** of Tea*Speak thanks for the explanation! i will try to refund this new license i bought yesterday
  7. L

Invalid License just after buy a new one.

Two days ago I received a msg that my license was invalid (i had bought it here on the forum with "trusted" reseller). I bought just a new one from tea*speak and converted it using the license converter.html... but I'm still getting the message that my server is using an invalid license...
  8. L

Pending Packet loss: need help to start digging what is causing this

Hey folks, i just noticed that sometimes a bunch of users get packet loss and drop connection (server still up). Like, i was with 400 users connected across different instances. Out of nowhere, 100 users dropped connection and a few minutes/seconds later they were all able to connect again. I...
  9. L

Pending [bug report] servercreate with max clients return unknown as private key

hi! yeah, i dont like GUIs, im more a CLI guy hahaha about the params/server instances i really dont know. i thoguht it was theparameters, but could be a second server. i just tryed to repliace again and sometimes it work, sometimes it did not. im not quite sure about the tokens and...
  10. L

Pending [bug report] servercreate with max clients return unknown as private key

I have my own setup and tried trough telnet. I don't use the update script, idk, sometimes it fails... But I have db backups (but they are 24h behind :/)
  11. L

so far so good on 1.4.14? No bugs? Here it is1AM, maybe I will wait a update tomorrow instead of a rollback.... Did you find any trouble on rollback? Any servers issues?
  12. L

Pending How can I estimate the teaspeak resources

nop, sorry for the post, you can close it. i really didn't find anywhere to delete it
  13. L

Pending Serverquery command getting doubled

i did not discovered what was causing it, but at some point it just dissapeared (at some updated...) as it do not damaged the function i didnt took too much attention, sorry.
  14. L

i just discovered that if you enabled these permissions to the default master admin group and then disable, the permissions start to work back again: b_virtualserver_change_template b_serverinstance_modify_templates 1. i activate both of then to sgid=3 2. try to see what was going on and...
  15. L

i just checked it is not pulling the server template permissions (for servergroups). all servergroups come empty permissions. i enabled the permissions to view and edit template groups and all permissions were there, they just aren't being copied to new servers.