• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by MadD0g

1. M

Completed Problem with the music bot

I followed the following tutorial to update FFMPEG https://superuser.com/questions/1068949/how-do-i-install-ffmpeg-on-debian-jessie Thanks Chazotu
  2. M

I don't have update for ffmpeg. I use the newest version.
  3. M

I am using version 2.6.9
  4. M

Hello everyone, I have an error while launching a stream An error occurrent while trying to replay the next song! (Failed to initialize player. (Could not spawn new ffmpeg process. Message: Could not read info! Additional error: Unrecognized option 'reconnect'. Error splitting the argument...
  5. M

Completed Teaspeak not work with the last update

In the logs folder you will have to find the errors
  6. M

Completed Permission problem for the token

Problem solved thank you very much Chazotu and sorry for the inconvenience I will have checked before but it's weird that it's changing overnight.
  7. M

Completed Permission problem for the token

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my server. When I create a server and try to use the token provided to me I get the following error: I have never had this trouble before. Do you know where it can come from? I'm on Debian and I have the latest version of Teaspeak. Sorry for my bad...
  8. M

Release Script to automatically create snapshots of virtual servers.

That's right, you're right but I prefer to work this way in order to have a complete record of Teaspeak. And to restore a server I use YATQA
  9. M

Release Script to automatically create snapshots of virtual servers.

Good evening everyone, I myself create a script that saves the entire Teaspeak folder and transforms it into a TAR archive. I also do a cron job so that the script starts every 12 hours. Attached is the script with comments translated into German and English. For the cron job : 0 */12 * * *...
  10. M

Pending Launch error

This is the database I thank you in advance for your help! Link : *snipped*
  11. M

Pending Launch error

it works well by removing the database but it does not help me since on the old database I had more than 220 active servers. EDIT : The robot is working now;)
  12. M

Pending Launch error

I will try this, thank you for your help!
  13. M

Pending Launch error

Yes this applies all the time
  14. M

Pending Launch error

Good evening, I allow myself to open a topic to tell you that I have a problem with my server when I run it. Crash dump link: I deleted the config.yml file and the logs but it changes nothing Do you have a solution to my problem?