• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Pamonha

1. Pamonha

Pending Teaspeak closed Server to 7 days

Look, there is a topic a little older about the same problem and as the idea is to always help, try the procedure below. 1. Check if teaspeak ports are enabled on your firewall; 2. Consider temporarily disabling the firewall for broader testing. 3. Check if the nameserver is correctly...
  2. Pamonha

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

for better elaboration in the solution, activate the error debugging mode in your whmcs. go to Settings -> Others -> Show errors
  3. Pamonha

Pending Crash Users

@alisb Were you able to solve the problem? Are you still having this difficulty? Share with us.
  4. Pamonha

Pending blacklist

Taking blacklist is not a procedure performed by the teaspeak team, but in summary they have no way to review the blacklist, in which case I recommend changing the IP address to another one, but sooner or later it will end up taking blacklist again. The best way to solve this problem is to...
  5. Pamonha

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

Thanks for the help, it really was a mistake in enabling the mod.
  6. Pamonha

I am experiencing an error return during the creation process. I get the following error: SQLSTATE [42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.database' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `modwhmcs_teamspeak_settings` where` id` = 1 limit 1) Any idea how to solve?
  7. Pamonha

Option - Channel sidebar mode

It looks like a really cool idea! Congratulations.
  8. Pamonha

Blacklist

The ideal to stop these problems permanently, is for you to use the system that is available to everyone, which would be the teaclient, in addition to you stop having these problems with blacklist, you will definitely stop doing work around, which is using the server software one and the client...
  9. Pamonha

Crash TeaSpeak 1.5.0 b1

I don't know if that is it, but a new method is being used to harm users of the teaspeak system, where users with standard names like Tea*SpeakUser enter and send messages without any type of context, with a high rate of use of emoticons and simply users they get stuck, however, when this method...
  10. Pamonha

Pending the virtualserver channel limit has been reached

Oops, thanks for the answer .. even for the time. I managed to solve the problem by upgrading to the optimized TeaSpeak-1.4.19 version. I'm not sure what happened, but simply upgrading to this version, everything seems to have been resolved.
  11. Pamonha

Oops, sorry for the delay in answering anything .. So, I'm having trouble setting these permissions, even if I set the value to -1 or simply type 99999999 I can't create new channels regardless of the permission I have, even considering the admin server query. Below some important information...
  12. Pamonha

Good afternoon! Recently I came across the message of limit of reached channels, I looked for something related in the forum I didn't find anything related. I looked for some information even in the permissions, I found limitations for conversations, but not for permissions. I noticed that in...
  13. Pamonha

TeaSpeak-1.4.14-beta-6

I didn't have any more reports. I still stay on version 1.4.14-beta6
  14. Pamonha

Pending Client move semantics

I sent the records uncut in your private.
  15. Pamonha

Pending Client move semantics

I saw that the BETA 11 version was just released, but I detected a problem. When a user has the position of admin of the channel, he is able to pull people who are outside that channel for himself, even if his power is limited only to that channel. Another thing that he was able to detect was...