• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by psykodo

1. P

Completed Server turns off every 1 hour

The problem continues right now the same problem has just happened
  2. P

No, I have not really had that problem, but now that what they have I'll keep it in mind :D
  3. P

TeaSpeak client version ?

Have you thought about creating a client version of TeaSpeak? In this way, Tea*Speak would be left aside and it would start as an independent project with its own systems, adding to this that a much lighter and more comfortable UI can be created
  4. P

No, the automatic start if I have it, the weird thing in this is that the script is turned off and then it automatically turns on again but only with the port instance 9987 It is corrected by turning off everything in the following way: ./teastart.sh stop and then it lights up: ./teastart.sh...
  5. P

There is a problem that has happened to me today 2 times, is that the server is turned off or rather all active servers are deleted and leaves only the main one! I use 5 servers for different games and at the moment of the bug there is only 1 active, that is, the one that works on port 9987.
  6. P

Completed SinusBot don't connect whit TeaSpeak Server

There is no way for the TeaSpeak to support more than 32 slots in version 3.2.2 of Tea*Speak 3?
  7. P

Completed SinusBot don't connect whit TeaSpeak Server

Ok I discovered something very peculiar in relation to the disconnection of users and MusicBots ... This is because TeaSpeak is not compatible with version 3.2.2 of Tea*Speak 3, well I know it's not a big deal but I'm almost sure that more of 1 did not know what was happening, currently only...
  8. P

Completed No ping response

hi i am having this problem with my sinusbot, is there any solution for this? img: http://prntscr.com/kzmug1
  9. P

Completed Does not work on YatQa

If I saw it is excellent, I will use it for my communities :D I have a doubt in relation to YatQA, if I donate I activate a license?
  10. P

I updated it but it does not let me change the port
  11. P

hello I have a problem with trying to login to my TeaSpeak server but I miss an error in the yatqa and it closes. IMG http://prntscr.com/kz7lr5
  12. P

Hello community, I am having a problem, I try to enter YatQa with port 10101 and the data that the server has given me but it does not allow me to connect and it gives me an error, maybe you have already had a problem, I would like to know how to solve this problem Note: I put it here because...