• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. TecWar

[HUN] Magyarok! Ha segítség kell ide gyertek! :)

Sziasztok! Mivel egyre több magyar van itt a fórumon ezért elindítok egy ilyen kis beszélgetőt, ha kérdésed van itt felteheted magyarul :)
  2. TecWar

Feature request MusicBOT Features

Hi! I have got some ideas for musicbot. .mbot repeat .mbot volume (0 - 100) and .mbot vol (0 - 100) I know there is a .mbot volume (0 - 1) but for the sake of simplicity :D - Play youtube playlists & Custom playlists - Radio stations - Scripts (Addons( for example Digitalclock)) - Save...
  3. TecWar

Feature request Custom messages

Hello! In the future we can set own license type, translate shutdown message and create auto broadcast?
  4. TecWar

Completed Can't create sub-channel

Hello! If i want to create more than one sub-channel i get this error: Name already in use Yea, this name already in use but not at the same channel. http://prntscr.com/ivqbjk
  5. TecWar

MusicBOT lag [SOLVED]

Hello! I have got a TeaSpeak server with one musicbot. If i create the bot (.mbot create) and i start Queueing the video (.mbot yt ), the bot launches the music and its lagging. Sometimes it goes smoothly, but it lags all the way. Some information: TeaSpeak version: Linux x64 | 1.1.3-beta-3...
  6. TecWar

b_client_music_create [SOLVED]

Hi, if i buy a license can i modify this? b_client_music_create