• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. raxelo

Add template icons

It would be nice to add template icons, like the TeaSpeak icon that comes with every server you create.
  2. raxelo

Completed Users on my TeaSpeak server keep timing out.

Certain users time out (they get the no ping response message) from my server and it only happens to them on this server, I've tried running Tea*Speak and TeaSpeak and, in fact, they only time out on the TeaSpeak server, im running the server with the default config.yml.
  3. raxelo

Completed Talk power doesn't update upon server group removal.

When removing/adding a server group that has any talk power at all, to any user, their actual talk power only updates after the user re-joins the channel they were in. This affects the talk power, and the order that the clients are sorted in a channel, of course until they rejoin.
  4. raxelo

Completed Unlimited bots & bot renaming

I have no idea how, but I can create unlimited bots. I do not have a license and I'm running the latest version. Just by typing .mbot create, on any channel really, I can summon a new music bot. Also another bot-related bug: you can't rename a bot to the name it has but changing characters to...
  5. raxelo

Completed Can't get the BB codes permissions working

Running latest version (1.2.5b) and even when using a default guest rank I'm able to use every bb code (img, url, etc). I've used CalculateClientPermissions to try and make the permissions work but still no result (I want to not be able to use BB codes)
  6. raxelo

Can't use web client or accept certificates

I get this when trying to connect to any server from the web client (even ts.teaspeak.de) And when clicking there, I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on my browser.
  7. raxelo

Completed Bypassing b_client_use_bbcode permissions

The following permissions: b_client_use_bbcode_any b_client_use_bbcode_url b_client_use_bbcode_image can be bypassed in 2 ways. By creating channels with BB code descriptions. By editing their channels with BB code in caps or alternating caps like this: or I guess the first way is...
  8. raxelo

Get bot id on ServerQuery

Can I somehow get bot ids from the ServerQuery? similar to how .mbot list works