• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Users on my TeaSpeak server keep timing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raxelo

Certain users time out (they get the no ping response message) from my server and it only happens to them on this server, I've tried running Tea*Speak and TeaSpeak and, in fact, they only time out on the TeaSpeak server, im running the server with the default config.yml.

siric

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Running TeaSpeak 1.2.5b-11. It only happens to certain users (like they have a bad connection?)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I already noticed this issue as well.
Sometimes TeaSpeak disconnects client earlier then Tea*Speak.
Im already investigating this issue, but haven't really a clue because of the randomness.

siric

There is another issue with 3.2beta client where the first connect to the server doesn't work but the second connect does work. I'm not getting that issue with 3.1 client. I guess it would be unrelated to the ping drop bug but still posting here since it's related to connection.

h1web

This is the major bug that keep my company from buying a lifetime license. When this is fixed, we'll get the lifetime license.

siric

Well I already noticed this issue as well.
Sometimes TeaSpeak disconnects client earlier then Tea*Speak.
Im already investigating this issue, but haven't really a clue because of the randomness.
I believe it happens only to users who have a bad ping to the server. When it reaches a certain threshold, the user will drop.

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I don't have any issues with connection from (3.2.0 beta) to TeaSpeak Server. anything works fine here :)

Just be sure. you has enabled the 31exp on config.yml and updated protocol_key ^^

siric

I don't have any issues with connection from (3.2.0 beta) to TeaSpeak Server. anything works fine here :)

Just be sure. you has enabled the 31exp on config.yml and updated protocol_key ^^
Yes I have done this.

The problem is with users randomly disconnecting with the message No ping response. This is unrelated to the 3.2b client but is a problem with the TeaSpeak server.

The problem with the 3.2b client is that it will only allow connection after the 2nd attempt. Which isn't too big of a deal (the issue above is a lot more critical).

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Yes I have done this.

The problem is with users randomly disconnecting with the message No ping response. This is unrelated to the 3.2b client but is a problem with the TeaSpeak server.
I have not experienced it. :)

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
@FSKiller
- You will find it under "Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > Click: Go Advanced > And you need to untick: "Send myTeamSpeak ID"

or you can like this: Ctrl+S > click More > untick: Send myTeamSpeak ID :)

Status
Not open for further replies.