• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. I

Completed Server seems to have died

thanks!
  2. I

Hi, sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, but is there a way to make the server automatically start if it is turned off/crashes somehow? At least this way I can minimize the impact of the crash. Thanks
  3. I

When is the next update?
  4. I

Cant upload .dmp so tried to put them in a .zip :)
  5. I

Hi, for the last two days at roughly the same time in the morning my servers are not running, and I check ./teastart.sh status and it says "server seems to have died..." I have checked in the logs folder but they only record info from when I manually start them again and the DMP files have a...
  6. I

Completed Kicked from server

Hi, I have seen two weird problems that caused me to be kicked from my server: Disconnected (parameter not found) and a 10 minute ban "You're flooding too much" can anybody help with this please? I haven't seen it before. Both are at separate times by the way
  7. I

Hi, I have heard TS client 3.2.0 does not connect to servers with 3.0.x, if I use TeaSpeak will the same problem happen ? Thank you.
  8. I

MusicBot query

I am confused, I use Yatqa which doesn't have the music bot permissions, how can I choose which groups get those perms?
  9. I

Some Questions of this SW

If I have to change the IP to get off the Tea*Speak blacklist, how easy is it to use licence on new IP?