• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. JoaquoCL

Banner with php

[en] Hello, I have come to contribute a php that I made in 2015 for my clients but now I decided to contribute Contains: Number of connected users / Maximum number of users. Today's date and The current time Welcome message [es] Saludos gente, vengo a aportar este código que hice en el año...
  2. JoaquoCL

Completed Cant delete a channel.

I cant delete a channel, any channel. When i put the channel in "temporary", the channel is delete, but "supr" or delete channel no. Any idea? Version of TeaSpeak: 1.2.26-beta Video:
  3. JoaquoCL

Completed Uptime and clients bug

Hi, i enter to my Tea*Speak 3 server and i have a bug with the clients connected and the uptime. Isnt lagg, the musicbots are sinusbot and hosted in the same VPS. In my query page (Show server list and clients online) show 1 connected. Image of bug in Tea*Speak: http://prntscr.com/l6iszn Image...
  4. JoaquoCL

Completed Default Channel

The bug is that you can delete the default channel without confirmation, and the server kick all and show this message on reconnect: Virtual server got a critical error Could not assign default channel! The solution is using yatqa, but should add the option of change the default channel or...
  5. JoaquoCL

Completed Server Crashed

Hi, my server crashed with this logs Before this (1-3 seconds)
  6. JoaquoCL

Pending Dont show Viewer with php

TeaSpeak Server Version: 1.2.10-beta O.S: Centos 7 x64 Im using php framework modified (i change the protocol "TS3" to "T"). When i put: echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/", "images/countryflags/", "")); The viewer works but without icons, show...