• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Dont show Viewer with php

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquoCL

TeaSpeak Server Version: 1.2.10-beta
O.S: Centos 7 x64

Im using php framework modified (i change the protocol "TS3" to "T").

When i put:
echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/", "images/countryflags/", ""));

The viewer works but without icons, show the connected people, the channels, sub-channels, etc.

And when i put
echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/", "images/countryflags/", "data:image"));

The viewer dont works and i have this logs in error_log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_FileTransfer_Exception' with message 'invalid file transfer key format' in /home/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/FileTransfer.php:75
Stack trace:
#0 /home/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/FileTransfer.php(136): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_FileTransfer->init(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
#1 /home/TeamSpeak3/Viewer/Html.php(421): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_FileTransfer->download(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String), 7631)
#2 /home/TeamSpeak3/Viewer/Html.php(389): TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html->getSuffixIconServer()
#3 /home/TeamSpeak3/Viewer/Html.php(143): TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html->getSuffixIcon()
#4 /home/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(194): TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html->fetchObject(Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Server))
#5 /home/index.php(316): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->getViewer(Object(TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html))
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/FileTransfer.php on line 75
P.D: if i put echo $ts3_VirtualServer->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewericons/", "images/countryflags/", "data:image")); and i dont have connected people, the viewer works, but without icons.

My PHP Version is: PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built: Apr 12 2018 19:02:01)

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
It seems like the viewer require a specific file transfare port.
Take a look at line 136 /home/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/FileTransfer.php.
And remove the check there

Status
Not open for further replies.