• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. angelocrr

Crash every 10 days on 1.14.22 stable

Hi on every 10 days i got a crash on my teaspeak server. I have only one old crash dump and also on the screen of my teaspeak server i found this: 2021-01-27 22:49:55] [INFO ] GEN | Starting TeaSpeak-Server v1.4.22 [Build: 1607862532] [2021-01-27 22:49:55] [INFO ] GEN | Starting music...
  2. angelocrr

Pending High CPU Usage

System specification: 1 vCpu AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 1 Gb Ram DDR4 Os: Debian 10
  3. angelocrr

Pending A musicbot start automatically when i create a new server.

When i connect in the new server i found a musicbot. And if i try to delete or create another one i got " Failed to create music bot: action failed". To delete this bot i need to select him manually. Maybe a 1.4.10 beta 3 bug?
  4. angelocrr

Pending Snapshot error

H, i try to deploy a new snapshot from Tea*mSpeak to Teaspeak and i get this: So next i try to restore a snapshot from Teaspeak to Teaspeak and i get this one: Can we find a solution? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- [Update] The second error is a yatqa error. But now i have...
  5. angelocrr

Completed Invalid Parameter size

Again with some characters of Musicbot ClockBot the server show this error: <11:00:02> Disconnected from server (invalid parameter size)
  6. angelocrr

Completed Snapshot crash

When i try to restore a snapshot the servers process crash.
  7. angelocrr

Completed "Connection lost because server license can not be validated"

With new version of Tea*Speak client now if you have a server with more than 32 slots you get this "Connection lost because server license can not be validated" @WolverinDEV We can found a solution for this error?
  8. angelocrr

Completed Upload Quota Issue

There are some problem in file transfer, file transfer port is 30303. Upload quota is set to 0. https://gyazo.com/3da3e129b2bf8e3bed43617933197353
  9. angelocrr

Completed Random disconnection

New bug found. Hi my musicbot get this error (Error while command handling!)
  10. angelocrr

Completed Can't login throught yatqa

Hi guys, today i have problem with yatqa i am on latest version and when i try to login i get '' invalid login name ora password''. So after that i change my yatqa password using SSH but same problem. Any solutions?
  11. angelocrr

Completed Crash

Server Crash every day at same hour (around 00:45) now I am at 1.2.9 beta 1. I’ll update my Tea*Speak and let you know what happens. Anyone have same problem? Crash of the process?
  12. angelocrr

Completed ''Invalid parameter size'' or ''failed to connect''

Some user can't connect to servers and get one of this 2 errors ''Invalid parameter size'' or ''failed o connect''. But If i get ''failed o connect''after the first try i can login in the second try
  13. angelocrr

Completed Can't Upload icon

I can't upload files and icons. https://gyazo.com/16543bae84629268b2d124f0842f1e04
  14. angelocrr

Completed Some people can’t connect

Hi some friends can’t connect to my server but for example for me it’s ok. Solutions? Take a look here and tell me if it works ts.servervips.tk