• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. EnyoNyelison

top seller

top seller
  2. EnyoNyelison

Information TeaSpeak meets video!

how to install screenshared my server?
  3. EnyoNyelison

Client Dropped Connection Lost

still with the beta version the error still persists :( I don't know what else to do, can someone help me?
  4. EnyoNyelison

no, the channel is unlimited ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- how do i put it in the beta version?
  5. EnyoNyelison

# Version: 1.4.22 # TeaSpeak version: 1.4.22 # Build version: 0 {"build_name": "1.4.22", "build_version": "1.4.22", "build_index": 0}
  6. EnyoNyelison

I don't know what happens, but whenever my server gets crowded it happens, I've changed my vps and the error always persists, I don't know what else to do, can someone help me?
  7. EnyoNyelison

Server Blacklist

how did you do it?
  8. EnyoNyelison

Information Snapshot help

where I put the serversnapshotcreate command?
  9. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error Snapshot

how do you create a legacy snapshot?
  10. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error Snapshot

TeaSpeak but I'm trying to use the snapshot in the actual version of TS3 3.2
  11. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error Snapshot

I've tried all these options and none of them work.
  12. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error Snapshot

import
  13. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error Snapshot

How to solve this error?
  14. EnyoNyelison

Completed Error DataBase is Locked (Resolved)

Problem solved, I thank the DrN00bish in the end it was a firewall problem blocking the ports and IP of my server Thank you for helping me :)
  15. EnyoNyelison

I did what you mentioned I did not start, and even then it does not connect to TS when I do the command ./teastart.sh start gives the same error "database is locked" [root@vps77792 TeaSpeak-1.2.8-beta-1]# ./teastart_minimal.sh Time 15:49:12 date Aug 16 2018 [INFO] Setting up exception handler...
  16. EnyoNyelison

Yes, a centos 7 server
  17. EnyoNyelison

I restarted the server, and did the following processes: [root@vps77792 TeaSpeak-1.2.8-beta-1]# ./teastart_minimal.sh start Time 15:49:12 date Aug 16 2018 [INFO] Setting up exception handler [INFO] Loading configuration Loading configuration [INFO] Setting up log [2018-08-20 10:49:11] [INFO]...
  18. EnyoNyelison

I still have the same error :( [root@vps77792 TeaSpeak-1.2.8-beta-1]# ps aux | grep teaspeak root 27930 0.0 0.0 112704 964 pts/0 R+ 10:21 0:00 grep --color=auto teaspeak [root@vps77792 TeaSpeak-1.2.8-beta-1]# ./teastart.sh start WARNING ! For security reasons we advise: DO NOT...
  19. EnyoNyelison

When it was to start the service I can not, because it presents this error in the database, already tried to unlock more I could not, can you help me?