• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. A

Completed Cannot connect to the server

Hello everyone. Since last client update 3.3.0 on Tea*Speak, everyone who is using this version is not able to connect to the server. However I have seen that with latest TeaSpeak updates people are able to connect, but for me, even with this build below it doesnt work for me...
  2. A

Completed Anyone can crash TeaSpeak server

I have found very big bug while using TeaSpeak. Currently I am using latest version of server and anyone can crash it by using fire click. By anyone I mean anyone who can set anykind of group (Server or channel). Reproduce : Click on any client > Server groups dialog > And spam Add/Remove to any...
  3. A

Feature request Custom bot commands

I don't know if it is possible for end users to change those .mbot commands. But will be much easier for everyone to set their custom commands for the bots somewhere in config.yml Similarly to sinusbot (!yt) much easier to type than .mbot yt . EDIT: And also when there is only 1 bot in channel...
  4. A

"I don't have description"

I guess it should be added in config.yml preset for the default description,and option to disable it,make it empty. So we can make TeaSpeak look much more like Tea*Speak and avoid reporting and blacklisting.
  5. A

Completed File transfer quota

This bug was fixed,but after updating TeaSpeak to the latest version it seems to be appearing again. Everything is on this single screenshot. (Cannot upload icons)