• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. S

Couple of Questions about TeaSpeak&Tea*Speak

Well I don't sell it if that's what you imply, I run my own server but I allow people from the game me and my friends play to log into the server and we usually have more than 32 users online, hence we need more than just 32 slots, else I would've used the free version. So if I get it right...
  2. S

The AAL license you mean? The one mentioned in the following topic?https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/how-to-get-teaspeak-to-show-license-aal-license-from-Tea*Speak.702/page-10 Also it seems like there is a high risk getting blacklisted.. and i was refering to whether there is a way to...
  3. S

Hey all. I currently have a 3.0.13.8 Tea*Speak server. Can I download the current TeaSpeak server and migrate my Tea*Speak snapshot to TeaSpeak ? If yes -> can users with 3.2.2+ client use my server? Also, how do I avoid being blacklisted? any recommendations? Thank you in advance.
  4. S

Server teaspeak & Tea*Speak license question

hi all, I have a few questions regarding the license. 1. So based on my understanding, if I purchase a TeaSpeak license I can make my teaspeak server look like a proper Tea*Speak server to prevent it being blacklisted, something I can't fully do without a teaspeak license, right? -...
  5. S

blacklist

what?
  6. S

blacklist

I am confused. What's the benefit of using teaspeak if I use Tea*Speak's original license? what's the difference?
  7. S

blacklist

3) buy real license? what's the ideas behind using teaspeak if I have to buy a real license to be safe? im confused..
  8. S

blacklist

hi all, i've been using a cracked version of Tea*Speak for years now and since the new update i moved to teaspeak. my question is regarding the whole blacklist thing, any way to avoid being blacklisted by Tea*Speak? with Tea*Speak server (by r4p3) we were guided to block certain addresses on...
  9. S

Completed unable to speak in a teaspeak server

checked, there's no issue with my talk power nor connection. I've tried to reconnect and even restart my server, didn't change anything.
  10. S

Completed unable to speak in a teaspeak server

hey all, i've restored my Tea*Speak server into a teaspeak server using yatqa (snapshots) but now, after i logged into my teaspeak server through a Tea*Speak client, i can't speak.. any idea how to solve it ?