• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. S

Couple of Questions about TeaSpeak&Tea*Speak

Hey all. I currently have a 3.0.13.8 Tea*Speak server. Can I download the current TeaSpeak server and migrate my Tea*Speak snapshot to TeaSpeak ? If yes -> can users with 3.2.2+ client use my server? Also, how do I avoid being blacklisted? any recommendations? Thank you in advance.
  2. S

Server teaspeak & Tea*Speak license question

hi all, I have a few questions regarding the license. 1. So based on my understanding, if I purchase a TeaSpeak license I can make my teaspeak server look like a proper Tea*Speak server to prevent it being blacklisted, something I can't fully do without a teaspeak license, right? -...
  3. S

blacklist

hi all, i've been using a cracked version of Tea*Speak for years now and since the new update i moved to teaspeak. my question is regarding the whole blacklist thing, any way to avoid being blacklisted by Tea*Speak? with Tea*Speak server (by r4p3) we were guided to block certain addresses on...
  4. S

Completed unable to speak in a teaspeak server

hey all, i've restored my Tea*Speak server into a teaspeak server using yatqa (snapshots) but now, after i logged into my teaspeak server through a Tea*Speak client, i can't speak.. any idea how to solve it ?