• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. K

Completed Memory leak solved?

I select it... that was the error when i clicked to stop.
  2. K

if i want to stop the server i got this error :/
  3. K

Witch version of teaspeak server are you using?
  4. K

Memory Leak / Fragmention bug

I can change the os on my vps when i want so i'll reinstall my vps then i'll install debian and give a feedback. - Thanks for the tipp
  5. K

I tried centOS 7 64bit , unbuntu 16.x 64bit , maybe i should try debian or i dont know. Bungeecloud but i installed a legit Tea*Speak server 32 users 110mb ram usage stable but 32 slot not enough for me, the teaspeak ram usage is kinda the same but my problem is that the ram usage getting higher...
  6. K

That means the ram consuption not normal. " " U said this , thats why i said that, because yea ram usage is almost 0% .... yea on a 32gb vps yea 0% ram usage.... wow... how suprising. im not talking sh*t thank you... for u the usage is very low and u have zero crash... then i can say: yea on...
  7. K

Please if u have 32gb ram stop talking like that because its like someone reporting to a game dev he cant run the game normaly on his gtx 1080 and i5 7600k and someone reply this: I dont have any problem i can run it easly on my 64gb ddr4 2 x i9 9900k and my graphics card is 4 x rtx 2080 ti sli...
  8. K

No its not normal. How many users connected to your teaspeak server?
  9. K

And i have a question, witch os are u using to test / debug / fix the teaspeak server? so witch is the most stable os for teaspeak?
  10. K

And another (maybe helpfull maybe not) thing at the start when we come to raid to the teaspeak the connected users was between 28-35 and when we connected this was the ram usage : At the end the raid(4hours later) the ram usage was: And then when everyone disconnected the ram usage become...
  11. K

And another meminfo , witch i create yet. The max connected ppl on the server was about 10 and when i create this meminfo the connected ppl was 3
  12. K

Sorry here is the full i create it now
  13. K

14. K

How can i open,access to the teaspeak terminal?
  15. K

Well i wont pay for something witch i wont use, in a normal case 512mb for 30 users should be enough
  16. K

Im using it now and nothing new, :/ i have 512mb memory thats not that much but its a Tea*Speak server and i didnt install nothing else.It worked fine in the past just the new teaspeak generate this problem. 512mb
  17. K

basicly 5-10 when i invite my wow guild to raid there that means 30+5-10 ppl so sometimes 30+ ppl
  18. K

Hello, i tried different versions of teaspeak on different os the problem was always the same, the memory witch teaspeak server uses every single time getting larger and larger it starts about 20mb and grows until the vps ram is full and then crash, i installed jemalloc i tried ubuntu x64 ...