• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Description

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
require extra permission ;)

Code:
permgrant <server id> <group id> <permission name> <value>
Before it's possible to serveredit or remove via WEB manager ;)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Restart the instance afterwards?
Is it possible to output the default server template to a separate file, that is, to make it easier to configure the default? For example, a server user has configured the default server, made an export via YaTQA and saved it, and later uses it as a template for all new servers.

Bigmorit

how i can remove I don't have a description with yatqa ?
i cant connect to my server with teaspeak client . only real Tea*Speak 3 client and yatqa

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
In short terms serversnapshotcreate for virtualserver 0 (the template server)?
Yes, so that the server template can be configured. For example, using YaTQA, you can create a channel tree, a privilege structure, and then export a snapshot of the server, save it, and when you import it through YaTQA, specify - use as a template for all new virtual servers.

In YaTQA directly, you cannot configure a tree of channels, the structure of the groups for the virtualserver 0 (server template).

Bigmorit

Yes, so that the server template can be configured. For example, using YaTQA, you can create a channel tree, a privilege structure, and then export a snapshot of the server, save it, and when you import it through YaTQA, specify - use as a template for all new virtual servers.

In YaTQA directly, you cannot configure a tree of channels, the structure of the groups for the virtualserver 0 (server template).
i cant connect to my server with teaspeak client . only real Tea*Speak 3 client and yatqa

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator

Use the newest version and you can :)

There are already some helpfull posts.
I recommend to use the search function, but in short terms : use the web client and edit the server :)