• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Disable musicbots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hello, I need to completely disable the musicbots, so that even the admins can not create them, is there an option for that?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hi.

You can disable it under Server Group > Admin (ServerAdmin e.g) > search on filter: music > remove permission of: b_client_music_create :)

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
I have removed the musicbot permissions from the "resources/permissions.template" file but each time I create a new server it continues with the permissions.

Bidi

Hello,
I had removed the b_client_music_create on fresh tea server from permissions.template and is ok not able to create the music bot but now i got a problem :) if i whant to add permision to create bot on permissions.template still not able to do the music bot, is there a way to do this ?

From my tests if the server is new and when you create the server widouth permision to create bot it makes the database of the server widouth permision but now how to add id widouth need to reinstall the server ?

Thank you

Chazotu

TeaFanatic
I would suggest using the admin server query you just give the groups back the permission and it should work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.