• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Good Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
you don't have any extra advantages with you premium license in the context with server slots and virtual server limits :)

Best regards
WolverinDEV

HackPony

Hey,
In one of the next releases Tea*Speak will integrate a security check to only allow the official client. I think with this change this project is completely fucked up. Or what do you think about that when you cant bypass that. Additionally it's reprehensible to reverse the protocol and use it that way. Sooner or later, you'll be sued and the project will be wiped out.
Or do I just think so?

null

you don't have any extra advantages with you premium license in the context with server slots and virtual server limits :)
Yup, but this doesn't change anything. You're still contradicting yourself in your core statement/philosophy though.

I'd be on board if it would be open-source and non-profit but this whole thing just seems like a dick-move.
If you really wanted to create and sell something then don't copy other peoples work, create you own thing.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
@WolverinDEV and btw. thanks for removing my post TWICE!! Why? that's just the truth.
You are definitely a bad forum administrator....
Hey,
I'm not deleting constructive or even helpful criticism, but i delete impolite and misplaced comments :)

@null
May you're right, but i didnt copy their concept. Their buissness concept is based on selling "slots", and this isnt my concept.
My vision is, that limitless and qualitative voice comunication sould be useable free for everybody. With the TeaSpeak Premium membership, you just have access or unlimited access to some extra futures.

@Kito
I may publish my WebClient in the future.
The reason for this intention:
The web client is mostly js based and it isnt hard to read even minimized js.

Status
Not open for further replies.