• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed I can not load the icons for the server

n0ns

I can not load the icons for the server
I am automatically disconnected from the server

I use the latest version 1.2.15-beta-5

<17:00:45> Disconnected from the server
<17:01:00> Download "icon_149286717" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)
<17:01:00> Download reports "icon_122900478": (could not open file transfer connection)
<17:01:00> Download "icon_104230799" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)
<17:01:00> Download reports "icon_69786600": (could not open file transfer connection)
<17:01:00> Download "icon_64180648" reports: (could not open file transfer connection)

n0ns

The problem still persists in version 1.2.15-beta-6

Screenshot_5.png

If I upload 1 icons only if it is through ts3 I take dc at the same time to the server.

If I try to upload by YaTQA I have the above print error

n0ns

Update to latest version
The last version would be 1.2.15-beta-6? If it is already using a friend and the above error persists, when adding an icon I am automatically disconnected from the server, some users also can not even enter their instances, not all just some. But on the icons, none can be added at the moment, you are automatically thrown out of the server

n0ns

For some users the following also happens:

<18:04:32> "¬TxCºKiiing" disconnected from (Error while command handling!)

Hakairo

same here. just wanted to edit some groups and create new ones with new icons and icons that were uploaded but never used before.

Seems to kick out people with the command handling error as soon as I am using a new icon that was never used before.
One of my friends deleted his cache and it seems that he gets the same amount of disconnect as the number of icons in use and after that it works.
This does not effect all of my users, only some. Dont see a difference in terms of permissions or TS version.
found this in the log as the only error:

Code:
[2018-09-03 19:28:41] [ERROR]     1 | Command handling of command permissionlist needs 10ms
[2018-09-03 19:28:41] [ERROR]     1 | [XX.XX.XXX.XXX:18567/Bruno Maas] Handling of packet Command needs more than 10ms (10ms)
EDIT: Played around with the upload/download limits and quota from the github link above my post and it seems to fix the issue

Last edited:

n0ns

same here. just wanted to edit some groups and create new ones with new icons and icons that were uploaded but never used before.

Seems to kick out people with the command handling error as soon as I am using a new icon that was never used before.
One of my friends deleted his cache and it seems that he gets the same amount of disconnect as the number of icons in use and after that it works.
This does not effect all of my users, only some. Dont see a difference in terms of permissions or TS version.
found this in the log as the only error:

Code:
[2018-09-03 19:28:41] [ERROR]     1 | Command handling of command permissionlist needs 10ms
[2018-09-03 19:28:41] [ERROR]     1 | [XX.XX.XXX.XXX:18567/Bruno Maas] Handling of packet Command needs more than 10ms (10ms)
EDIT: Played around with the upload/download limits and quota from the github link above my post and it seems to fix the issue
How did you change to -1 the permissions virtualserver_download_quota and virtualserver_upload_quota ?? I can only use positive integer numbers via YaTQA

n0ns

I think I found a solution:
Set to 18446744073709551615 the values via YaTQA for:

virtualserver_download_quota

virtualserver_upload_quota

and

virtualserver_max_upload_total_bandwidth

virtualserver_max_download_total_bandwidth

It worked for me here :)