• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server server ban all for flood!

hamidkag

nobody cant connect to server by this error:
Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again
Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again

how can i fix this?

server version: 1.2.26

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Upp please type dummycrash within your terminal (TeaSpeak-Terminal)
Seems like a rare hangup, need to debug that

hamidkag

Upp please type dummycrash within your terminal (TeaSpeak-Terminal)
Seems like a rare hangup, need to debug that
i set this on config.yml:
Code:
connect_limit: 10    changed to ---> connect_limit: 1024
client_connect_limit: 3    changed to --->  client_connect_limit: 1024
and it is fix at end
i hate this anti flood.. is there anyway to disable that? i wanna use default Tea*Speak antiflood for chat and another thinks
i dont want more anti flood for server
this anti flood blocked all my users for no reason!

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well that's actually just for join bot protection. If there are very much players joining it cost a lot of resources. The config is itself designed for small or medium servers, for large or holsters you shall edit some stuff :)

hamidkag

Well that's actually just for join bot protection. If there are very much players joining it cost a lot of resources. The config is itself designed for small or medium servers, for large or holsters you shall edit some stuff :)
yes my y server users higher than 100 people
so is this setting good for my server? i mean value 1024?
should i do another thing for large server setting?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well are you just using one or multiple virtual server? There are may some possibilities to adjust threads, which is quite useful to optimize the load on your server and don't waste time with task Koordination

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hi, lay out the config for the instance with 150-200 virtual servers

hamidkag

Well are you just using one or multiple virtual server? There are may some possibilities to adjust threads, which is quite useful to optimize the load on your server and don't waste time with task Koordination
i just have 1 server... 1 port = 9987
just it.. but many users and music bots.. and another bots... sometimes going up to 200