• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. J

High packetloss and lag

Dont worry do what you can do , what you are doing is amazing ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Just a question that isnt related with the topic , can the sinusbot work with the teaspeak server and if it doesnt have sound it can be a problem of the teaspeak server itself or not ?
  2. J

High packetloss and lag

It came out that someone with a lot of vps servers was using 100% of the bandwith ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- But how can i fix this bug ?
  3. J

High packetloss and lag

At the moment yes But now i have this problem that i wrote before :/
  4. J

High packetloss and lag

Ok at the moment the problem of packet loss has been solved but now there is another one . I dont know why but sometimes people cant enter instatly on the server and they have to re try about 5 or more times to reconnect on the server for join
  5. J

Pending How can i disable the idle time exceeded ?

Did all but new error now Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info: ERROR: Unable to download webpage: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)> (caused by URLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate...
  6. J

Thx it works . Is it normal that with the mbot yt command is makes this error ? (Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info provider)
  7. J

And if i set the idle time to -1 it can be take as infinite right ? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Yes
  8. J

Thank you for the help just a question how can i make it re join because i kicked it xD
  9. J

Hello how can i disable the (idle time exceeded) and (You're flooding too much) ? I tried to looking for them but without results . How does the music bot of teaspeak works because i searched some info about it but found nothing (maybe i searched wrong ) ? Thanks for the help
  10. J

High packetloss and lag

Ok i will send it
  11. J

High packetloss and lag

What do you mean If you mean if the problem of the packet loss is continuous the answer is yes ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Can the VPN protection cause this lag ?
  12. J

High packetloss and lag

No i havent
  13. J

High packetloss and lag

https://gyazo.com/ba53f1b3b9ad2f9b8a8e533612aee332
  14. J

High packetloss and lag

10% ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Ok i will try
  15. J

High packetloss and lag

The version is the 1.4.11-beta ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I tried to reinstall it but nothing
  16. J

High packetloss and lag

All
  17. J

High packetloss and lag

I made a ticket to the host and they said that they dont have problems with the connection. The problem is only with teaspeak because when i had the tea(m)speak server there wasnt this problem
  18. J

High packetloss and lag

Hello yesterday i moved my server from ts3 to teaspeak and i dont know why but it lags every time and i use protocol key CPU 1 Core E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10GHz RAM 1 GB DDR4 2600 Mhz SDD 25 GB Windows & Linux Operation System BANDWITH 1 GB/S Unlimited & Shared ---- Automatically Merged Double Post...
  19. J

+REP trustable seller at 100 %

+REP trustable seller at 100 %
  20. J

Server Question about teaspeak 3 license

But there is something without payed license ?