• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending How can i disable the idle time exceeded ?

Hello how can i disable the (idle time exceeded) and (You're flooding too much) ? I tried to looking for them but without results . How does the music bot of teaspeak works because i searched some info about it but found nothing (maybe i searched wrong ) ?

Thanks for the help

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Some examples that can help with "You're flooding too much":

Hope it helps ;)

otalportista

Fanatic member
Hey,

About "idle time exceeded " you go to permissions and enable "i_client_max_idletime" and set time in seconds.
120 seconds = 2 minutes
300 seconds = 5 minutes
600 seconds = 10 minutes
etc..

1586218172344.png

About flood you can enable in guest group ( temporary group when user joined first time in server ) this:
b_client_ignore_antiflood

About musicbot of teaspeak if you have bot enabled it on config.yml for you see commands you just need write .help in chat ( if command not working check your command_prefix my are ".")

If you use TeaSpeak Client you have something like this that just click on the bot and do everything if you have permissions
1586217173699.png

If you have TS3/TS5 Client you need write on chat ".mbot" to view commands, if nothing appears there are two options, or you have the bots disabled in the "config.yml" file, or your "command_prefix" in your "config.yml" is not a "." but something that you set up.

1586217444937.png

If you didn't understand my answer, reply this thread and i will try help you.

Best Regards,
OTalPortista

Last edited:
Hey,

About "idle time exceeded " you go to permissions and enable "i_client_max_idletime" and set time in seconds.
120 seconds = 2 minutes
300 seconds = 5 minutes
600 seconds = 10 minutes
etc..

View attachment 2352

About flood you can enable in guest group ( temporary group when user joined first time in server ) this:
b_client_ignore_antiflood

About musicbot of teaspeak if you have bot enabled it on config.yml for you see commands you just need write .help in chat ( if command not working check your command_prefix my are ".")

If you use TeaSpeak Client you have something like this that just click on the bot and do everything if you have permissions
View attachment 2350

If you have TS3/TS5 Client you need write on chat ".mbot" to view commands, if nothing appears there are two options, or you have the bots disabled in the "config.yml" file, or your "command_prefix" in your "config.yml" is not a "." but something that you set up.

View attachment 2351

If you didn't understand my answer, reply this thread and i will try help you.

Best Regards,
OTalPortista
Thank you for the help just a question how can i make it re join because i kicked it xD

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
".mbot list" to see if the musicbot exists
".mbot select id" in case you already have one
".mbot create" in case you do not have one and want to create it
;)

(You already have the possible commands list published)

otalportista

Fanatic member
And if i set the idle time to -1 it can be take as infinite right ?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Yes
Yup -1 = unlimited in this case.

For bot rejoin server do this commands.
.mbot list
1586218832751.png
Select bot with correct id my are 2 your i don't know.
.mbot select 2
1586218889499.png
.mbot delete
1586218917057.png
.mbot create
1586218935677.png

Attachments

Thx it works .
Is it normal that with the mbot yt command is makes this error ?
(Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info provider)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Maybe this can help you:

Did all but new error now

Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info: ERROR: Unable to download webpage: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)> (caused by URLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)'),))

otalportista

Fanatic member
Did all but new error now

Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info: ERROR: Unable to download webpage: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)> (caused by URLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)'),))
./install_music.sh install-youtube-dl -y