• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. J

Pending How can i disable the idle time exceeded ?

Hello how can i disable the (idle time exceeded) and (You're flooding too much) ? I tried to looking for them but without results . How does the music bot of teaspeak works because i searched some info about it but found nothing (maybe i searched wrong ) ? Thanks for the help
  2. J

High packetloss and lag

Hello yesterday i moved my server from ts3 to teaspeak and i dont know why but it lags every time and i use protocol key CPU 1 Core E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10GHz RAM 1 GB DDR4 2600 Mhz SDD 25 GB Windows & Linux Operation System BANDWITH 1 GB/S Unlimited & Shared ---- Automatically Merged Double Post...
  3. J

Server Question about teaspeak 3 license

Hi i have to ask a question about the teaspeak 3 license . the question is : is there again the problem with the license of more than 32 slot that cause the impossibilty to join on the ts3 server for the client with the versione 3.2.2 + ?
  4. J

Some question on teaspeak

Hi to all , on those days i heard something about this new version with the name of teaspeak. I have some question -Is this like a ts3 server ( can people that use ts3 connect to my teaspeak server ? ) -Is the unlimited slot license free ? -Can i install on this teaspeak server plugins like...