• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Leutech

Pending Error in sql command "delete 'tokens'"

I have a problem with the server. In the server logs he gaves me a warning on delete the tokens: "[WARNING ] GLOBAL | Failed to execute SQL command DELETE FROM `tokens` WHERE `serverId` = :sid: sql: DELETE FRIN `tokens` WHERE `serverId` = :sid: returned -> 1/no such column: serverId" I looked...
  2. Leutech

TeaSpeak update script (Include Auto) [Deprecated] (Please read first Line)

hm okay i don't know why this script don't work for you. Please be patient. I'm working at the moment at a better script with better functions and some more features. For know its better to download the newer version direct from the repository and do it manually.
  3. Leutech

Okay? Have you give the script the execute permission (chmod +x) and have the user access to the script? Which OS are you using?
  4. Leutech

Okay that is not the answer to my question. Please open the "TS-Updater.sh" file with your editor and send me pls a screenshot.
  5. Leutech

@N3K4T when you open the file what see you in the First line? If you don't see "#!/bin/bash" than you haven't the correct file. And for all others this script is light deprecated. Im working on a better script. If anyone of the TeaSpeak Community have ideas what can implement in this script...
  6. Leutech

Pending needed_talk_power

Greetings dear TeaSpeak Community. I've found a bug in the server version from teaspeak. The server version ist 1.5.0-Beta-10/11/12 (previous version i dont know) If i want to set the needed talk power to a channel over the normal ts3 client, he set the the wrong permission for this channel...
  7. Leutech

Greetings guys i have seen a bit mistakes that ive made im working now on a better version with more options. ^^
  8. Leutech

Pending Mysql connect error

@Kevinos He has already set it up if you look to the older posts
  9. Leutech

The fastest way is over phpmyadmin but if you prefer to do it over the command line than you can use google how to see and set the collation ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- The command to see the databse collation is the following. USE databasename; SELECT @@character_set_database...
  10. Leutech

Then set your database collation to utf8 and not to utf8mb4
  11. Leutech

Server Permission Self Add/Remove Power

Könnten wir auf einen Server gehe und das besprechen, den es funktioniert nicht bei mir richtig entweder habe ich dann die rechte nicht oder ich aknn sie zwar vergeben aber auch wiederum an andere.
  12. Leutech

So jetzt schreibe ich es auf deutsch. Ich verstehe den kompletten zusammenhang nicht wo muss ich welche rechte einstellen das man sich die Gruppe "Test" selbst geben oder entfernen kann, aber auch nur an sich selbst.
  13. Leutech

ok so i have to set the permission "i_<server/channel>_group_self_add_power " to the group that should be self added or remove right? And the the group that should be added or remove self need also the permission "i_<server/channel>_group_needed_member_add_power " right? If this correct, why he...
  14. Leutech

Okay but how i can set the permission, that only the client itself can add or remove the group to himself and not to other clients?
  15. Leutech

Kann mir bitte einer ganz genau erklären wie das mit den i_server_group_self_add_power, i_server_group_self_remove_power, i_channel_group_self_add_power und i_channel_group_self_remove_power auf sich hat? Bzw. was muss beachtet werden damit diese Rechte auch ordnungsgemäß funktionieren und gibt...
  16. Leutech

@M4T14SG4M3R in your case with the problem Add in your mysql config file after [mysqld] the following options: [mysqld] innodb_large_prefix=true innodb_file_format=barracuda innodb_file_per_table=1 If you use mariadb the config is 50-server.cnf in /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/ And in normal...
  17. Leutech

the auto update options are "fn" "fs" "fo" and "fd"
  18. Leutech

Pending Permission are negated after restart

In the lower field i have attach a zip file which includes 4 log files from the server and i have made a video there i explain the problem and show whats going wrong the video url is: https://leutech.de/TS-Negated.avi WARNING! The URL is an download url! This File has 276MB!
  19. Leutech

For which command? And what you done to get this message?
  20. Leutech

So now i can write better ^^. I mean the options "fn" "fo" "fs" and "fd" are therfore to use this script with crontab. So that you dont need to execute this script. Because with crontab you have the choise when the script should be executed, such like every day at 6 am or every 8h or any time...