• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. error010255

Completed Sinusbots don't work properly

After the latest update Sinusbots don't seem to send replies to their commands like !register or !yt. Another issue is that their scripts don't function anymore, like Max Online people or Channel Lift, the only thing that works in their basic music function. The last problem is they do not...
  2. error010255

HWID Ban help

As the title says, could someone teach me how to ban someone with this new feature? (I got someone how can change their IP so I need to go one step further) Thank You :)
  3. error010255

Completed Server unable to start after updating to 1.2.24b

Just like the title says, please help meeeh ;w;
  4. error010255

[Help] Using Docker to host more than one server

Just like in the title. Since I heard it's possible to do, could someone walk me through the entire process? I kinda don't want to ruin my VPS. I'm running Debian 9. Thank Youuu :) EDIT: I figured out I could use YaTQA to create another server, but this time I have hard time setting up DNS. :V
  5. error010255

Completed Random crash after SinusBot joined in

Pretty much what title says, on version 1.2.10b, happened before the update too.
  6. error010255

Completed Invalid parameter size

So, I've had this bug twice. Overnight (at around 2AM) everyone is unable to join the server with 'Invalid parameter size' error. I am running version 1.2.8b on Debian 9. Screenshots from TS3Hook added (Don't really know how to use it, so I send everything I got from it).