• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. A

Outdated TeaSpeak Music bot WebPanel

Initialize the panel with the bot music <<< how to choose another bot?
  2. A

Completed ERROR: High Ticks

with 1.3.4 error dont come again
  3. A

i will Update later and wait for the error
  4. A

Sorry i reinstalled the whole root last days. The error happens on my Tea*Speak not as i got back to 1.3.0 tried today with fresh install on 1.3.4 but same again so i went back to 1.3.0 and restored the teaspeak. Maybe its something that happens if "battle eye" is active on pc and the Tea*Speak...
  5. A

sure, install teaspeak, connect and talk for about 60-120 minutes... maybe its battleeye that all got on the pc that becomes the error
  6. A

Outdated i need Help

Simnply, you cant, you only can go back to version 1.3.0 where ive not got this Error... in 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 ill get the same from time to time
  7. A

Outdated Web Panel Tea(m)Speak - Client and Host

I also woud help to Translate to German...
  8. A

Completed Remove Icon of "Tea"

It woud be easier to change the Icon, by using another icon with the same name within the resources folder... Maybe an A for Admin?
  9. A

Completed Remove Icon of "Tea"

You can try it? 1. Delete it 2. Create a new server and view the log for some erros? after this pls. give us feedback... but why you want to delete this? just an icon more this makes no difference to me
  10. A

Its like he said This error happens since about 5-10 Days, i auto update TeaSpeak so i think this comes with an update?
  11. A

Got the right error! [2019-01-26 01:20:35] [DEBUG] 2 | [********:61033/Berg Tussi - Record | 4] Cant decrypt packet of type Voice. Dropping packet. Error: memory verify failed! How to solve?
  12. A

Hey Guys, how to resolve this error? [2019-01-25 22:53:21] [ERROR] 2 | Ticking of client xx.xxx.xx.xx:58582 (alientim) needs more that 2500 microseconds! (2704 microseconds) After this error every client got this has to reconnect because nobody can here them talking anymore. Can i set the...
  13. A

Completed Serveradmin Query Verbindung

So the solution was the sql edit vial sqlbrowser, dont know why i can change password via passwd in ./teastart_minimal.sh!
  14. A

Your my hero =D An is it possible to set the godmode only in 1 instance?
  15. A

Well it seems that you cant use signs like "!$%&/()=?" in the password for login to TeaSpeak Result is after editing the SQL i can login... Next Problem the view of Query clients? Rights are set, even YatQa cant see query clients too
  16. A

Well, the errorer is actually another one, the Console says Password Changed, but its acutally not doing it =D May i have to reinstall it...
  17. A

Changed it a password with only Numbers but same error... The thing is that i still can connect via the webinterface if i create an query-user via Tea*Speak
  18. A

Its the Psycho interface thats update... found this in the TeaSpeak Forums...
  19. A

You Think your Funny? Again: SAME DATA - YatQa can connect all other not - BUT only as serveradmin Means: YatQa = username: serveradmin, password:"the right one" - result is LOGIN Web-Interface = username: serveradmin,password:"the right one" - result is WRONG PASSWORD If i create a...
  20. A

That means? motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\r\n" motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help...