• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed ERROR: High Ticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

alientim

Hey Guys,
how to resolve this error?

Code:
[2019-01-25 22:53:21] [ERROR]     2 | Ticking of client xx.xxx.xx.xx:58582 (alientim) needs more that 2500 microseconds! (2704 microseconds)
After this error every client got this has to reconnect because nobody can here them talking anymore.

Can i set the microseconds to maybe like 3000?

alientim

Got the right error!

Code:
[2019-01-26 01:20:35] [DEBUG]     2 | [********:61033/Berg Tussi - Record | 4] Cant decrypt packet of type Voice. Dropping packet. Error: memory verify failed!
How to solve?

Last edited by a moderator:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
There is no really way to "solve" this.
As well this isn't really an error, its more like a warning that something took longer than expected.

alientim

sure, install teaspeak, connect and talk for about 60-120 minutes... maybe its battleeye that all got on the pc that becomes the error

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
probably this mistake:
[188.143.205.24:53350/adAstra | 1] Handling of packet Voice needs more than 10ms (11ms)
Thats definitely not the cause.

Well does the client get displayed as muted or just normal with a blue dot, just not speaking?

sure, install teaspeak, connect and talk for about 60-120 minutes... maybe its battleeye that all got on the pc that becomes the error
I'm doing It on my ts and probably also over 120 min and it works fine :/

alientim

Sorry i reinstalled the whole root last days.
The error happens on my Tea*Speak not as i got back to 1.3.0 tried today with fresh install on 1.3.4 but same again so i went back to 1.3.0 and restored the teaspeak.

Maybe its something that happens if "battle eye" is active on pc and the Tea*Speak client send something wrong to the teaspeak server?
Thats the only variable i can see on both sides from me and my friend when we get this.

And its this error in the logs:
Code:
[2019-01-26 01:20:35] [DEBUG]     2 | [********:61033/Berg Tussi - Record | 4] Cant decrypt packet of type Voice. Dropping packet. Error: memory verify failed!
Confirmed several times

Thought maybe its "speex" or "opus voice" but both does the error.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
When you get this could you still send text messages?
If so could you write .protocol generations and give me the response?

Status
Not open for further replies.