• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Can not connect in local

Status
Not open for further replies.

dension

Premium User
Hi,

When I connect in local (192.168. etc.) ip base port the connection refused. With TS3 client I can connect. Pls help me. In server settings have I do make some settings for that?

Message: Could not connect to remote host (Connection refused)

dension

Premium User
Hi,

Correct. Now it is working.

Question: How can I make Bookmarks? Or can I make Bookmarks?

dension

Premium User
You will not be able to connect to the local address because the client is actually on the remote server.
It is not true. I can connect in local network with local IP addres, just I have to enable in server settings the web connections setting to enbale.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
You will not be able to connect to the local address because the client is actually on the remote server.
You're not right.
The web client and the native client (which is based on the web client) are both executed locally :)

BTW: I'll close that here right now.
PS: Fuck I forgot the archive think :D

dension

Premium User
Hi,

User recognise connection error.

Can connect with Tea*Speak client. Domain is specified domain wich redirect to port in DNS server so example: xx.dension.xyz is mean an IP and port to (TS3 redirect in cPanel dns settings.
Same domain can not connect with TeaSpeak Client. Try without domain just IP use and port but same error conection refused.

In local network with local IP and port I can connect to my server.

Webconnection is on in config file.

Maybe webconnection I have to open an special port in router?

Attachments

dension

Premium User
PLS someone help me.

I do not find wich one settings missing to webconnection....

dension

Premium User
??? 13.10.2018 ??? it is not version number...

I use always up to date version every day my server is auto update teaserver so now I use latest 1.2.21-beta-2

As I said in local network use local IP and port I can connect to server with teaspeak client.

Also I think every settings is good in server.

If someone want to connect with TeaSpeak clinet from outside (Internet) it can not connect. I think I have to open some ports in router, but I do not know wich ones have to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.