• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending I am problem with high CPU, with 40 servers and 60 ~ 80 people connected ?!

pantanha

English translation
Hello, I came here to report a bug that is happening, I have been running the program for a while and whenever I reached an amount above 40 servers with more or less 60 ~ 80 people connected. For some reason the Program starts to consume a lot of CPU. I don't know if this is a conflict that happens on the show but it's been happening to me.

I already tried to reinstall the program (With version 1.4.22 until version 1.5.0), UPGRADE the VPS and even so high CPU consumption happens, causing it to crash and get high ping.

I am using version 1.5.0-beta.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tradução português
Olá, vim aqui reportar um bug que esta acontecendo, estou rodando programa já tem um tempo e sempre que eu atingia uma quantia acima de 40 servidores com mais ou menos 60~80 pessoas conectadas. Por algum motivo o Programa ele Começa a consumir muita CPU. Não sei se isso é algum conflito que da no programa mas isso anda acontecendo comigo.

Já tentei reinstalar o programa (Com versão 1.4.22 até a versão 1.5.0), Fazer o UPGRADE da VPS e mesmo assim acontece o consumo alto da CPU, fazendo travar e ficar com ping alto.

Estou utilizando a versão 1.5.0-beta.

Alguém sabe uma solução para isso ?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Could you enable thread names when using HTOP and see which threads are using such much CPU?

pantanha

Well now I can't do this anymore because I removed the servers that were passing and normalized.

But I already saw there that she is one of the teaspeak programs

pantanha

I'll try to explain it to you again, hey I'm translating there maybe you don't understand it well.
I'm Running the TeaSpeak Program and when I put more than 40 servers in the same program. The program started to consume a lot of CPU.

Ex: Below 35 ~ 37 servers, connecting on average 80 people, the program has a normal CPU consumption (20% ~ 40% CPU), now over 40 Servers it has a very high consumption (80% ~ 100% ).

I had to delete some servers until I reached 31 for it to start running normal. However, if it goes off immediately it will not show any improvement, you have to go off and wait at least 1 ~ 2 hours, so you can start to see the CPU consumption normalize.

print: https://prnt.sc/yol848 ( Server I'm talking about are these servers, the more or create, the more it will Bug )
print HTOP: https://prnt.sc/yol6h8

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
As @WolverinDEV asked:
Go to your htop; click on F2(Setup), Display Options > set tick: Show custom thread names.

So you need to post a screenshot again for that, so we can see what made "high CPU%" :)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
1. What is your total online on all virtual servers?
2. How many virtual servers are enabled?
3. What is the bandwidth of your instance?
4. Show the configuration file confg.yml

The first three items can be viewed in YaTQA.

Also show the result of executing the command lscpu on your server, need to see the processor configuration.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
3. unlimited.
I mean the bandwidth of the TeaSpeak server, that is, how loaded the channel is at the time of increased CPU consumption.
This data is displayed in YaTQA in the statistics tab (at the very top)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm well that's not really a big load. (As well I guess the YatQa stats were not taken at the same moment with the HTOP stat)
In general you might want to increase io_per_server and events_per_server to 4.
(Thinking of setting this the default value again due to some more reports about shuttering voice)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I will close this topic, since there is no activity for a long time.

Follow the above recommended steps and it may solve your problem.
If the problem persists, please create a new bug report and we will try to help you.
When compiling a bug report, be guided by the experience from this topic.

A well-worded report is the key to success.