• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Incompatible with jts3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBrO

I can not use jts3 on TeaSpeak server.why?

I have already updated jts3 to the latest version and I changed the port to 10101.
Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
the turorial says set to
motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\r\n"

but this friend says set to

motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\r\n"

what to do in the end?

Hyp3rX

Premium User
You can do what you will, you can also write "TS3\r\nMy *** is Green.\r\n"
but i dont know how deep jts3 is checking :D
the turorial says set to
motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\r\n"

but this friend says set to

motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\r\n"

what to do in the end?

Stefan1200

Next JTS3ServerMod version will accept the original TeaSpeak motd. Can't say if everything will be compatible, but that should make some stuff easier. :)

Stefan1200

Oww welcome my friend :)
@WolverinDEV we have JTS3ServerMod CEO here :D
CEO might be too much for a "one man programmer", but thanks for the greetings. ;)

Yeah, I realized the existence of TeaSpeak today, since yesterday I got mails from JTS3ServerMod users who have problems. First I thought they accidentally missed the "m" in TeaSpeak. :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Uhh thats great to hear :)
And yes its just a little difference in the name but a huge within the project
So JTS3ServerMod will be compatible within the next days :)

Stefan1200

So JTS3ServerMod will be compatible within the next days :)
Well, yes, as long as only small changes are needed. My main target is still Tea*Speak 3.

The SSH query interface in TeaSpeak also works with username/password authentication like in the TS3 server 3.3.0? I just added this to the JTS3ServerMod and would be nice to know if this will also works with TeaSpeak.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
No TeaSpeak dosnt use SSH, because I thing the functionality of SSH is much more that just a "secure connection" and this system is just oversized.
TeaSpeak use SSL encryption :)

Stefan1200

You can do what you will, you can also write "TS3\r\nMy *** is Green.\r\n"
but i dont know how deep jts3 is checking :D
Just to answer this question: "TS3\r\nMy *** is Green.\r\n" would work for the JTS3ServerMod :D. Only the "TS3" string in the first line is important.

xPRoTeiNN

CEO might be too much for a "one man programmer", but thanks for the greetings. ;)

Yeah, I realized the existence of TeaSpeak today, since yesterday I got mails from JTS3ServerMod users who have problems. First I thought they accidentally missed the "m" in TeaSpeak. :D
Its just kind of a joke from the @WolverinDEV 's ts address :)

ice41

Well, yes, as long as only small changes are needed. My main target is still Tea*Speak 3.

The SSH query interface in TeaSpeak also works with username/password authentication like in the TS3 server 3.3.0? I just added this to the JTS3ServerMod and would be nice to know if this will also works with TeaSpeak.
i try to make work and i can say what maybe some corrections to work perfectly.
i have version of JTS3ServerMod_6.5.0_beta and work on Teaspeak.
Some error like don't found channel our some groups what don't catch
But the essential live
!pokeall
!msgall
!msgservergroup
AFK mover
work normal

Stefan1200

Some error like don't found channel our some groups what don't catch
It would be great if you can do something for me:
Please enable the debug mode for your JTS3ServerMod bot in the file JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg. In case you only have one single bot, you can do this by adding the following line:
1.instance_debug = 1
If you have multiple bots, make sure that the first number match with your bot.

Start the bot, use all functions which don't work and stop the bot again. Please make sure that the bot is only running a very short time (maybe one or two minutes).

This debug mode will create a file named:
JTS3ServerQuery-communication_botname.log

This file contains your query password (in one of the first lines), please remove it and send that file to me with a small explanation what was not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.