• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Incomprehensible behavior of the server log

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
After installing version 1.4.8 (optimized build).

I accidentally noticed that the server log behaves incorrectly, namely messages are trimmed and supplemented after some time. Previously, the server wrote the message in real time and did not trim the message, except that log not exceeded the size.

I think this is a bug and it needs to be fixed.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
After installing version 1.4.8 (optimized build).

I accidentally noticed that the server log behaves incorrectly, namely messages are trimmed and supplemented after some time. Previously, the server wrote the message in real time and did not trim the message, except that log not exceeded the size.

I think this is a bug and it needs to be fixed.
Well as long everything gets written its okey :)
And no its not a bug its intended behaviour. The interval should be one second.
I've switched from sync logging to async logging which will improve server speed in the main threads :)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Well as long everything gets written its okey :)
And no its not a bug its intended behaviour. The interval should be one second.
I've switched from sync logging to async logging which will improve server speed in the main threads :)
I noticed that my log was not updated for several minutes : -) but when I executed the disconnect command from the server and reconnected the log was instantly updated. It is better to double check the logging logic once again :)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I noticed that my log was not updated for several minutes : -) but when I executed the disconnect command from the server and reconnected the log was instantly updated. It is better to double check the logging logic once again :)
Bless me I talked sh*t.
Its not written every second its written when a certain threshold of buffered messages has been reached :D