• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Popularization Of TeaClient.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I have an idea how to popularize TeaClient. To do this, need to develop a mobile version of the client. The advantage of the mobile TeaClient will be that it will be completely free compared to the TS3 mobile client. When the mobile version of TeaClient becomes recognizable people will start using the desktop version of the client.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
😂 You say it like its that easy to develop a mobile client.
The issue is that there are huge tasks to tackle to bring up a mobile version of the client.
A starting example would be: Developing a design which fits the needs of a mobile user.

I agree that a mobile client will improve the popularity of the TeaClient, but as said above its a lot of hard work to create such.
This will not mean that I've not planned to somewhen create a mobile version. But not in that near feature as far as I could tell right now.

But as a slight glimpse: The desktop client begins to be quite pretty and I more and more enjoy using it.
I hope everybody else experiences this as well :D

Vafin

TeaFanatic
😂 You say it like its that easy to develop a mobile client.
The issue is that there are huge tasks to tackle to bring up a mobile version of the client.
A starting example would be: Developing a design which fits the needs of a mobile user.

I agree that a mobile client will improve the popularity of the TeaClient, but as said above its a lot of hard work to create such.
This will not mean that I've not planned to somewhen create a mobile version. But not in that near feature as far as I could tell right now.

But as a slight glimpse: The desktop client begins to be quite pretty and I more and more enjoy using it.
I hope everybody else experiences this as well :D
To begin with, it will be enough to simply wrap the web version of the client in a mobile application, something like an iframe. And then develop a full mobile version of the client.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----
TeaSpeak must be the best!

Last edited: