• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Server crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

latters

after the last fall the server is currently online for 13 hours, but the number of connected users is low at this time.

I'm afraid the server will fall again when the number of users increases.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Okey?
Well i'll look at the crash dumps :)
Can you post which version you're using?

EDIT: Hey, i cant fix any crashes without the crashdump. I need that instead of the log files :)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
I was yesterday busy ill look at this today :)
I'm sorry but it's still a free time project and I have at the moment school again :/

latters

I returned the server again to Tea*Speak 3.1.

Unfortunately TeaSpeak is super unstable I have 3 servers that do not stop falling, it is only to have peak users that the server falls, it is a shame to have to abandon this software that works in version 3.2, but it is not viable because it is not stable .

Saci

Fanatic member
Premium User
WolverinDEV , need fix leak memory with urgency , without conditions of use, maybe it was better cracked Tea*Speak in some way

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I returned the server again to Tea*Speak 3.1.

Unfortunately TeaSpeak is super unstable I have 3 servers that do not stop falling, it is only to have peak users that the server falls, it is a shame to have to abandon this software that works in version 3.2, but it is not viable because it is not stable .
You need to know. The dev can't just fix anything. You need to know. They has real life. School and such.

You could ask other, about they has issues. I can confirm i dont got any issues after massive test of 3 days. No crash. So i dont know, why your server is crash. Without extra info so i can't help to come with a idea. :)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
I'll today research and lookup your crashes.
Ensure that you're using the newest version :)

And yeah I actually planned to do that yesterday but I ran into other troubles and also a new big issue with the new client

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well long thread short solution:
Every crash seems to be related with running out of memory :/

latters

even after adding 5x more memory on the server the same kept dropping.

even without using the full limit available.

Status
Not open for further replies.