• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Server groups

SantaCLauS

Hi, I'm new and I hope not to get confused about the section.

To start I wanted to ask how I can edit the templates, server admin or add new server groups. Since Yatqa gives many problems, we have edited the server admin template and the database goes crazy. Is there a possibility to edit the admin server and add more server groups?

And one more thing ... it's impossible too I imagine migrating from Tea*Speak 3 to teaspeak? I tried it with YatQa and it was an absolute failure ..

Another question we have is how to choose which IP address you want to start, since it takes the one you want.

And I also wanted to ask about the premium, does it also give you some extra support? I'm a little clumsy. Thank you for your help and my total unconditional support for the project.

Last edited:

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hi, I'm new and I hope not to get confused about the section.
It's wrong section (nothing to have with BUG!)

To start I wanted to ask how I can edit the templates, server admin or add new server groups. Since Yatqa gives many problems, we have edited the server admin template and the database goes crazy. Is there a possibility to edit the admin server and add more server groups?
What i know, you should could edit the [T] groups = which is template groups!

And one more thing ... it's impossible too I imagine migrating from Tea*Speak 3 to teaspeak? I tried it with YatQa and it was an absolute failure..
It should be possible to migration (TeamSpeak3) and over <-> to the TeaSpeak version. What error are you getting? A idea to post the error here.

Another question we have is how to choose which IP address you want to start, since it takes the one you want.
If you have extra IP address. you need to edit it manually (per virtualserver) - as example: use sid=ID <-> serveredit virtualserver_host="IPaddresshere" OR servercreate virtualserver_host=IP1,IP2

And I also wanted to ask about the premium, does it also give you some extra support? I'm a little clumsy. Thank you for your help and my total unconditional support for the project.
The premium will open for a "premium support" correctly. and you will could request a "licensekey" to the TeaSpeak **Does nothing to do with Tea*Speak License.**

If you have any question, i'm willing to try help you! :)

SantaCLauS

What i know, you should could edit the [T] groups = which is template groups!
But how can I edit it? That is, when I try to modify for example the server admin what happens is that all admin servers are changed, that of all the servers. There is also another "error", which is that for example I put a permission with the query and leave "insufficient permissions" but in the client you see how it has been marked, then restart the client and it is no longer marked. So, is it safe to edit permissions or do they all touch each other just one? Are they groups of shared servers?

It should be possible to migration (TeamSpeak3) and over <-> to the TeaSpeak version. What error are you getting? A idea to post the error here.
How could you migrate everything without errors? What we have done is a new installation of TeaSpeak and then try to upload the copies by Yatqa, giving a lot of problems and errors .. in many of them it was not even possible to make the upload of the copy, there was an error before.

Thank you very much for your help and attention. And apologize for not speaking English very well.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I'll take the missing response as a no.
Closing thread.

If you have still questions left feel free to create a new thread