• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed server ip force bind

xlenonz

hi,
i want to allow to open multiple servers but i cant make bind to one ip.
every time i create a virtual server it will be bind to 0.0.0.0 meaning to all ips in the server.
i want to force to teaserver only use one ip not 0.0.0.0 and cant create 0.0.0.0

how can i do that?

why there is no config like Tea*Speak eg

./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh voice_ip=2.2.2.2 filetransfer_ip=2.2.2.2 query_ip=2.2.2.2

so whatever i create virtual server it cant be work other ip

i already make setting in config like this but its no useful at all
Code:
binding:
  voice:
    #Notes:
    #  Multibinding supported here! Host delimiter is \",\"
    #The value must be a string
    default_host: 2.2.2.2
  web:
    #Notes:
    #  Multibinding like the voice server isnt supported yet!
    default_host: 2.2.2.2
  query:
    #The value must be a positive numeric value between 1 and 65535
    port: 10011
    #Notes:
    host: 2.2.2.2
  file:
    #The value must be a positive numeric value between 1 and 65535
    port: 30033
    #Notes:
    host: 2.2.2.2
when i create new virtual server , it always start with 0.0.0.0

Code:
[2018-12-05 08:35:52] [DEBUG]     2 | Updating server property: virtualserver_host. New value: 0.0.0.0,::. Query: INSERT INTO `properties` (`serverId`, `type`, `id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (:sid, :type, :id, :key, :value)
[2018-12-05 08:35:52] [DEBUG]     2 | Updating server property: virtualserver_port. New value: 9999. Query: INSERT INTO `properties` (`serverId`, `type`, `id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (:sid, :type, :id, :key, :value)
[2018-12-05 08:35:52] [DEBUG]     2 | Updating server property: virtualserver_name. New value: sadsadsa. Query: INSERT INTO `properties` (`serverId`, `type`, `id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (:sid, :type, :id, :key, :value)
[2018-12-05 08:35:52] [DEBUG]     2 | Updating server property: virtualserver_maxclients. New value: 32. Query: INSERT INTO `properties` (`serverId`, `type`, `id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (:sid, :type, :id, :key, :value)
[2018-12-05 08:35:52] [DEBUG]     2 | Updating server property: virtualserver_autostart. New value: 0. Query: INSERT INTO `properties` (`serverId`, `type`, `id`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (:sid, :type, :id, :key, :value)
thanks.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hubs well seems to be a fail.
Vy default this Config option should work :)
But when you create the server you could pass the property virtualserver_host and specify the ip there :)

xlenonz

yes i can edit and change but i need some force code.
so even if i want , i cant use other ip or bind to all.

i want to give access to this via yatqa but they can change ips to whatever they want and its a problem :)

can you add this feature ? thanks

xlenonz

i can remove the create_server permission its okay but
then i need to remove restore snapshot too, because when i try to restore it create 0.0.0.0
so i think we really need force ip to this.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh now I got the point well forcing will be a enable disable flag within the config. Good idea :)