• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending server is not running error 1.4.10

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
In the new version 1.4.10 my PHP application stopped working, when trying to start a server that is off it returns the message "server is not running"

PHP Code:
PHP:
try
{
    $ts3_connect = TeaSpeak3::factory("serverquery://$ts3_login:$ts3_password@$ts3_host:$ts3_queryport/?server_port=$ts3_voiceport");
    $ts3_connect->getParent()->serverStart($ts3_connect->getId());
}

catch(Exception $e)
{
    echo "<p class='server_error'> ERROR: </p>" , $e->getMessage(), "\n";
}
---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

NOTE: Exactly the same code, testing it with version 1.3.25-2 works correctly

NOTE 2: Testing this in version 1.4.8-beta-11 also works well, it seems that the problem is only in the new version 1.4.10

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Sure that the TS3 voice server has been started?

Because you cant connect to a server which hasn't been started :)

Last edited:

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
The instance is on, but the ts3 server is off, the idea is that with the PHP script I can turn on servers that are turned off, which I could do with the previous versions.

The problem is that, the PHP script uses the virtual mode to get the server ID with the server port, but the virtual mode does not work in the latest version, I have already seen another thread from another person who also passes it.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The virtual mode never worked, because it hasn't been implemented.
Exactly that behaviour (joining on stopped) server caused on really reliable crash within the server query system.

But with the new version 1.5.0 which will released in a few months these things will change (I'm rewriting the whole server core from scratch)

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
This is very strange in version 1.4.8-beta11, and also in the stable version it works correctly, but in the latest version it does not work, when trying to turn on a server that is turned off, since the PHP API returns the error, this server is not running, and of course, I need to be able to turn on the servers that are turned off, from my control panel, if this does not work in the latest version, I will not be able to use the latest version, so I have proceeded to downgrade my server, and doing This has worked again, please @WolverinDEV I would appreciate if you could review this, since I need it yes or yes for the operation of my servers.

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Yes, thanks @WolverinDEV is fixed in 1.4.10-beta1 :)

But I have other problem, only a few times when you start the instance and try to access the server, does the server appear in the blacklist and does not allow anyone to connect, but when you shut down the instance after a few minutes to start it again, it works again well and lets you connect without blacklist or greylist or anything, which demonstrates that it cannot be a problem of the IP in the blacklist, nor of the invalid license, because when restarting it is fixed.

Why can this happen ?

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I use the translator to write this message.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
//Closed

I'm not knowing anything related to the Tea*Speak blacklist. I just suggest to use the TeaClient :)