• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Sinusbots don't work properly

error010255

After the latest update Sinusbots don't seem to send replies to their commands like !register or !yt.
Another issue is that their scripts don't function anymore, like Max Online people or Channel Lift, the only thing that works in their basic music function.
The last problem is they do not deactivate like they always did, they just time out (Packet resend failed).
I think those issues aren't caused by the Sinusbot software itself, because bot logs do not contain errors. I tested two independent installations with same results.

Great work by the way, keep it up,

Best regards.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
After the latest update Sinusbots don't seem to send replies to their commands like !register or !yt.
Another issue is that their scripts don't function anymore, like Max Online people or Channel Lift, the only thing that works in their basic music function.
The last problem is they do not deactivate like they always did, they just time out (Packet resend failed).
I think those issues aren't caused by the Sinusbot software itself, because bot logs do not contain errors. I tested two independent installations with same results.

Great work by the way, keep it up,

Best regards.
Well it's incredible hard to predict what went wrong on the sinus bot side, but I recommend ot set the protocol to trace and Mo itor all commands send and received by the bot

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You guys just need to reinstall Sinusbot again. It's some kind of bug..
After reinstalling it, sinusbot will be allright. (Using teaspeak v1.3.4)
Hope it helps..

UPDATE: After almost 12h, they're not working correctly again (They're working but do not tell us the music name, no response in "connection info", laggy...), even restarting completly, the problem continues :(

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
You guys just need to reinstall Sinusbot again. It's some kind of bug..
After reinstalling it, sinusbot will be allright. (Using teaspeak v1.3.4)
Hope it helps..

UPDATE: After almost 12h, they're not working correctly again (They're working but do not tell us the music name, no response in "connection info", laggy...), even restarting completly, the problem continues :(
That quite strange specially because sinus bot builds up on the "normal" Tea*Speak client.

Had you ever tried a single server with a single bot with trace logging enabled?

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
There is a "Trace loggin" option? hum
Let me see if it is enabled or not.
(i'm using the same config as always.. untill teaspeak v1.2.34 worked good.)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
No. not reporting music names, not reporting ping, not reporting anything.. (Just playing music xD)

Scopetita

I leave the music bots on the server and in less than 30 minutes. If I put a playlist in 30 minutes, stop the playback, I'll return it but I can not hear it. Version: 1.3.5