• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

ts3server db support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Is it posibble to use the sqlite file from the ts3 server to teaspeak? or is it something that would be available later?

essem

as far as i know there is currently no way to use or convert it. It would be a good feature to convert the Tea*Speak database to TeaSpeak but it could create some issues with TeaSpeak only features and stuff.

harrasan

Use the ServerQuery commands serversnapshotcreate (on the Tea*Speak server) and serversnapshotdeploy (on the TeaSpeak server). I think YATQA also supports this.

http://yat.qa

TecWar

Ahh, guuys please help me..
I have got a free ts3 company and we have got 130+ TS3 server, how can i migrate to TeaSpeak?
I tried to transfer the snapshots with putty but its not working probably and its very hard and lot of time. Please help me... :=(

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm im sorry to tell you there's no other way.
I personally recommend every hosting provider to use TeaSpeak as an alternative to Tea*Speak, and not as a replacement, as long TeaSpeak is in beta state (it still crashes sometimes, or hangs up)

TecWar

I migrated all of the servers one by one with Putty Telnet, but I can't create snapshots from my webpanel. What's the permission or it is possible?

(btw I got a message from Tea*Speak 3: stop sale free TS3 servers | so I'm switching to TeaSpeak)

Status
Not open for further replies.