• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Weird problem on TeaSpeak

Wed

Hello, yesterday I tried to setup a new instance on a server virtualized on OVZ7, however, I couldn't connect to it, I even tried three versions of TeaSpeak Server, what could it be?

I tried to connect from Tea*Speak Client 3.5.2, also TeaSpeak Web, none of them worked, I have an updated protocol_key.

Code:
[2020-05-23 03:16:12] [ERROR]     1 | [WebList] Status update failed. Error: Invalid exchange status. Status: 5
[2020-05-23 03:16:12] [INFO ]     1 | [WebList] Scheduling next update attempt in 10 minutes.
[2020-05-23 03:16:16] [INFO ] GLOBL | Instance integrity has been validated.
[2020-05-23 03:16:38] [ERROR]     1 | [xxxx:60488/undefined | 0] Handling of command packet needs more than 10ms (10ms)
[2020-05-23 03:16:44] [INFO ]     1 | Voice client 0/MmakxUMlzskogWN+KcE4GqhuLdA= (undefined) from xxxxx:60488 left.
I even generated a ts3.cloud proxy, still same error:

It doesn't generate any kind of crash dump´.

Server Query is working as intended.

What could it be?

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
@Wed Your server firewall is blocking access ;)
Be sure to open the ports used by teaspeak server, maybe thats the cause.. (careful exposing your personal ip in the print screen)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I also guess, at least for the TeaWeb, that your firewall is the problem.
The native client should not be an issues, try to connect to your server via the TeaClient.

> Voice client 0/MmakxUMlzskogWN+KcE4GqhuLdA= (undefined) from xxxxx:60488 left.
Looks like some client failed to initialise his crypto handshake. This might be due to an off protocol key.

Wed

Well I also guess, at least for the TeaWeb, that your firewall is the problem.
The native client should not be an issues, try to connect to your server via the TeaClient.

> Voice client 0/MmakxUMlzskogWN+KcE4GqhuLdA= (undefined) from xxxxx:60488 left.
Looks like some client failed to initialise his crypto handshake. This might be due to an off protocol key.
@Wed Your server firewall is blocking access ;)
Be sure to open the ports used by teaspeak server, maybe thats the cause.. (careful exposing your personal ip in the print screen)

Yeah, i'm not exposing it, this IP is from ts3.cloud thank for your hint, ima try to see what's happening today.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Code:
./install_music.sh install-ffmpeg
This shouldn't be the case, this should only affect music bot

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
Yeah, i'm not exposing it, this IP is from ts3.cloud thank for your hint, ima try to see what's happening today.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

This shouldn't be the case, this should only affect music bot
What I find most strange is that you say that the query works well and the rest does not