• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. LabodiDavid

Pending New user server group issue

Server version: 1.5.3-beta This is happens when a user who is not exist in the database connects to the server. Only way to give the user server group is by adding as contact and copying the unique id.
  2. LabodiDavid

Pending Voice works, but every another thing ignored

Appears for every users in 1.5.0-beta 8 and 9 both. After restart the server is running with no problems, but after a few hours i got the above errors for literally everything, muting myself (works on client side but not shows on the server), channel switching (can't switch channels), can't edit...
  3. LabodiDavid

Pending Crash report - nightly-27

Server version: TeaSpeak-1.5.0-nightly-27
  4. LabodiDavid

Issues with video and screen sharing

I'm tried to testing out this new feature but I got the following error: At the server side: At the client side: I tried to open the port what the console wrote above in the console both for TCP/UDP (9068) but that not worked. Server version: 1.5.0-beta Client version: 1.5.0-3
  5. LabodiDavid

Pending Lagging when channel switching, mute, and away

Server version: 1.4.8-beta-9 I'm and others on the server experiencing lagging when someone doing channel switch, away, and mute. The ping is has a 25 ms average, and the stability, voice quality is good to. This problem is at on all virtual servers.
  6. LabodiDavid

Server Interesting connection problem

I've been running my TeaSpeak server for about 4 months, next to webserver, gameservers, etc with no problems. Now there is an interesting connection problem, somebody can connect from the internet, but i can't from the local network (except first time). Exactly everybody can or can't connect...
  7. LabodiDavid

"TeaMusic internal" change to TS3 Client

It is possible to change "TeaMusic internal" client to for example 3.3.0 TS3 Client? I can't see the connection info of the internal musicbot and i saw this on a another teaspeak server, but i don't know where to start to do this :D