• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. A

Completed 1.3.21-beta-5, server crash after 36 hours

I will do this for you and post results
  2. A

Completed Cannot connect to the server

No, for some reason it was changed. Most likely it happened when I opened it with nano command few days ago and in that moment I lost internet connection... But it is fixed now...
  3. A

Guys please do not comment to this topic with another kind of bug/error/problems, open new topic. Now we are discussing about other problem while the starting one is not fixed yet. Please and thank you. EDIT: I fixed my problem by making new protocol_kex.txt , old one seems to be corrupted for...
  4. A

Only latest client update. Other versions works just fine. EDIT: Also tried clean TeaSpeak installation, default config, everything default and yet same. Using Debian 10 EDIT 2: Also I can connect with YatQa without any problems and see other clients. EDIT 3: Clients from Linux OS can connect...
  5. A

Hello everyone. Since last client update 3.3.0 on Tea*Speak, everyone who is using this version is not able to connect to the server. However I have seen that with latest TeaSpeak updates people are able to connect, but for me, even with this build below it doesnt work for me...
  6. A

Completed Anyone can crash TeaSpeak server

Thanks, but it causes crash. I reported issue to help community EDIT : Yes I am sure it is serverside problem And my friend is able to change server group much more than you sent via log
  7. A

Server doesnt crash completely, only clients drop connection and return to the server after a while. Looks like DDoS Attack but it is not cos my friend reproduce it this way.
  8. A

I have found very big bug while using TeaSpeak. Currently I am using latest version of server and anyone can crash it by using fire click. By anyone I mean anyone who can set anykind of group (Server or channel). Reproduce : Click on any client > Server groups dialog > And spam Add/Remove to any...
  9. A

Completed [Teaspeak]Gametracker problem

I have also this problem,motd is set correctly,and all permissions are set correctly :/
  10. A

Completed nickname is already in use KİCK!

I have same error sometimes. It happens randomly,and I have not idea how to reproduce it.
  11. A

Feature request Custom bot commands

I don't know if it is possible for end users to change those .mbot commands. But will be much easier for everyone to set their custom commands for the bots somewhere in config.yml Similarly to sinusbot (!yt) much easier to type than .mbot yt . EDIT: And also when there is only 1 bot in channel...
  12. A

Server teaspeak & Tea*Speak license question

1. Yes that is correct 2. Also correct 3. You can create unlimited instances using AAL up to 1024 slots each If you want to check it yourself,send me PM and I will provide you ts ip so you can join and check yourself :)
  13. A

Server Error trying to enter with Tea*Speak client

What kind of server are you using (dedicated/vps),and where is it hosted. Problem may be caused if server is using OVH Game Firewall. Some clients cannot enter server if OVH Game firewall is not configured properly.
  14. A

Completed License AAL

https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/how-to-get-teaspeak-to-show-license-aal-license-from-Tea*Speak.702/
  15. A

Be part of the TeaParty!

<21:13:21> Trying to resolve hostname ts.teaspeak.de <21:13:27> Trying to connect to server on ts.teaspeak.de <21:13:33> Failed to connect to server
  16. A

Completed The server periodically loads the CPU

It is expected that some functions will stop working if load goes to the 100%. Since CPU cannot process any new inputs / and it may take delays to execute commands. Are you using integrated music bots ? For me,they cause large CPU Usage. Unfortunetly TeaSpeak is single cpu process so I have to...
  17. A

Memory Leak / Fragmention bug

I am telling you that ram usage is ~200MB (For me its 0%),200MB is same on 1GB VPS or 32GB Dedicated... I mentioned clearly that it is using approx. 150-200MB (On latest version it used 600-700MB for me). And yes there is a difference between dedicated server and vps server, on dedicated server...
  18. A

You did not understand. Yes there is 32GB RAM but only 120MB used by TeaSpeak. EDIT: After 4 hours of using,I have made no changes,same ammount of clients,cpu usage is 120% RAM 190MB
  19. A

For me,usage is very low. I never had any kind of crashes with any version of TeaSpeak. Currently there are 30+ users and 5 integrated musicbots, cpu is at 0%,which i really like,and RAM usage is almost 0%. I like the way this new optimisation.